Gent Posted December 10, 2017 Share Posted December 10, 2017 for being a noob to anything related to anime/manga i enjoy it a lot i grew up with things like dragon ball and naruto but after watching random stuff i quite enjoy it and have no idea what to watch/ read which is why i am here you guys always have some top quality taste recommend some things i like tsundere and cute things surprisingly i’ve read/watched nearly 0 of anything so even if it’s the most basic i’ve probably never seen or heard of it Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6948-animemanga/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted December 10, 2017 Share Posted December 10, 2017 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6948-animemanga/#findComment-47594 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted December 10, 2017 Share Posted December 10, 2017 https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=7390 ... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6948-animemanga/#findComment-47595 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted December 10, 2017 Share Posted December 10, 2017 OKOKOKOK. I'll give you Simpsons. That's pretty underground as far as anime goes. So yeah, it's a REAL anime. But Cory in the House? Shut the fuck up, you god damn normie. Any true otaku (anime fanatic, for you baka gaijins out there not fluent in the superior tongue of Nippon) will tell you that Cory in the House is nothing but bullshit moeblob fluff. Coy-chan is as underdeveloped as a character can be, and don't even get me started on Newt-Kun. Typical 1-dimensional 'cute anime boy' archetype. Useless fucking piece of shit mainstream anime made to pander to normies on facebook rather than REAL otakus like me. Whenever I go clothes shopping at Hot Topic and I see a Cory in the House shirt next to the Kill La Kill, or Tokyo Ghoul shirts, I fucking puke in my mouth. Who even told you about Simpsons? I bet you've never even seen that you fucking poser. You probably just read about it on /r/anime and name drop it to try to look like you know wtf you're talking about. I bet you buy your clothes at Old Navy, or GAP. Or even worse, ABERCROMBIE. Yeah, you can fake being into anime to impress all your shit stain American Eagle football jock friends. "wow /u/Race0pone is so cool!!! he knows all about le korea shows!!!" but I, and any other TRUE OTAKU can see right through you. You're not sugoi. You're a fucking ポーズ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6948-animemanga/#findComment-47618 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Little Spider Posted December 10, 2017 Share Posted December 10, 2017 Ok , Has a professional Weeb Spidy , I will recomend you a few animes that you can watch ; Black Clover (anime still Uploading) Sword Art Online Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu kobayashi-san chi no maid dragon dungeon ni deai owari no seraph ( VERY GOOD ANIME i like it ) black bullet and if you want more , let me know on discord xD Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6948-animemanga/#findComment-47622 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted December 10, 2017 Author Share Posted December 10, 2017 Best anime Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6948-animemanga/#findComment-47628 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted December 10, 2017 Share Posted December 10, 2017 Cute? Boku no Pico Nah seriously tho I quite enjoyed Sword Art Online Pyscho Pass Cyborg 009 Attack on Titan Just a few I like, they aren't really.cute tho (especially psycho pass and attack on Titan) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6948-animemanga/#findComment-47630 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted December 10, 2017 Author Share Posted December 10, 2017 Cute? Boku no Pico Nah seriously tho I quite enjoyed Sword Art Online Pyscho Pass Cyborg 009 Attack on Titan Just a few I like, they aren't really.cute tho (especially psycho pass and attack on Titan) aot cutest anime where everyone dies Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6948-animemanga/#findComment-47631 Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted December 10, 2017 Share Posted December 10, 2017 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6948-animemanga/#findComment-47642 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted December 11, 2017 Share Posted December 11, 2017 [video=youtube] Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6948-animemanga/#findComment-47643 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts