Cicada's Good Bye Message <3.

Cicada

Is this really true? or just a meme? (Or just one of the usual, cough cough going inactive for a week  then re-applying after 3 days. COUGH)

It's true, I'm really leaving the server. After 480 Hours (They felt like a little short time to be honest, it was fucking amazing, loads of fun along the way, good friends made. Some foe's but then some friends again)

I do want to say a few things and mention a few people before I leave, and I just wanna try and explain why I'm doing this as best I can.

-Why am I doing this?:

I have alot of stress and anxiety and a bit of depression (not heavy, just feeling down). I have a lot of goals, a lot of things to do, and really going on Gmod after 1900 hours kinda got repetitive, though TitsRP the best GMod server I've been on, I still got bored. After 470 Hours and non-stop Moderating (atleast most of the time I tried to Moderate, didn't focus on RP much etc..) even when I had the ability to experience RP, I still missed Staffing, though when I came back, anxiety and stress started to come again. It's a big cycle, I just want to end it here and move on to maybe better games, focusing on studying on the side, aviation, and other stuff generally.

-Thing's I really won't forget about the server:

At first, this server can be a BIT (I'm complimenting it here, give me a moment) chaotic, my first experience with this was when I was joining the Forums at first, I remember typing "TitsRP , I can't take it seriously, that name" or something like that, then Sugar Tits (Holy Pope Sugar) replied with "Better than your shitty *or edgy, I forgot* name" then some other mods including ChanceTheFaperrr did +50% Warning for useless shoutbox name calling, I was confused as fuck, I started to worry was  I banned was I banned, then someone told me not to take things seriously here, and to be honest, that has helped a lot. Good times.

Let me mention the dedication Sugar Tits has, we all gotta appreciate it though we sometimes take it for granted how Sugar gives us this good server (Regardless of what you say, it's good) for free, and he works a lot for the things he does, he does good updates (Sometimes buggy, but then he fixes them pretty fast, and we all can agree on that). Let's not mention the good gang update and the sexy boombox that I wank to, sorry what?.

-People I appreciate (I forget easily, whoever says "I'm not on the list" You know, I really forget things quickly. I'll try my best to squeeze in the most players that I've met in the server"

This is going to be a long list, I'll try my best to not forget, this is not a list of top 10. It's all the names I remember.

-Piklas (Funny guy, sometimes gets strict when it comes to basing, very understandable. I don't think anyone really hates this guy, been a good BoYo since he was a VIP.

(I miss the old Piklas, the newbie little Piklas, the Piklas back when he had GreyGaurd in his name Piklas. The always in Theatre Piklas, yeah. That Piklas) 

-Booper Scooper

A really really nice person, a  good friend to talk to, I haven't seen him be rude to anyone or be aggressive. Really knows his shit, was a good Moderator (like, very fucking good) - Really was active, but sadly he had to leave the server because of real life :(.  But we all have to leave sometimes, maybe he'll come back, but he is a great person to know. 10/10 Review. lol

-Kalysta 

Good Staff member, was the one who trained me (Along with Valentine I believe) Also a good friend, sometimes can be a bit uhhh..interesting to speak to on Discord, a great person to know, pretty chill.

-Dimitri Kirmov (Mr.PeanutButter

I don't think I really need to say much here, you already know him. Was a insanely fucking good Staff member, I'm still butthurt that he never got Admin. Fuck sake, and he's a good guy, good friend, good person to know, and that Ree he does. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-Tunnel Snake Piixel 

Bad at CSGO, like I beat his ass up at CSGO, I even taught him the game. Garbage noob, wont ever get to Gold.

Ok in all seriousness, I think we all can agree. He's by far (to me) one of the more chill Admins  there are. Good at CSGO, this was a joke btw. Really chill, I sometimes get shocked when I spam him he doesn't block me immediately. Hmm, good thing to note, spam him always, Joking. Don't please. Anyways! Hes a good guy, takes sits actively when hes online. But he can never beat me at CSGO. :(

-Dindu Nuffinz

Really chill Admin also, is #1 at sits. (5k sits, fuck sake how? I call hacks!) - I can't say how good he was when he was a Moderator, cause he was a fucking machine. Was a god at taking sits, legendary.

We can all learn a thing or two from him.

-GG Blacnova 

Accepted me twice <3. Anyways! We all can agree hes pretty much the Staff that does everything on the Forums (As far as I can see, don't YELL AT ME OK!?). I think he should be promoted to Head Admin, come on Sugar please. Like, legit, look at him, hes a damn mess, hes grown a beard, even has a belly, stays in his moms basement, this guy deserves Head Admin [Joking. You're a handsome little boy, ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) ]

-Tact

You know, you make me pissed, you've raided me so many times, but surprisingly, you never destroy or steal the items! Good guy Tact, also really funny and chill.

But you shall remember. *I will forever abuse you*

-Race0pone

Now, I think I've brought you and RaceOpone so many times in sits and was confused by you two and I think we both can remember how many times this had happened. Good times!

Really funny but sometimes t()xic but in a sarcastic way that we all can love and appreciate. Good guy Race0pone.

-RaceOpone

oh boy oh boy! My best friend :D. I know you don't have a forum account, but you've helped me so many times  in so many things and you don't even realize it. I don't think I can stress this enough, but you're a really really good guy, and  an honest person too man. It's shocking a bit, at first. It's a rare thing nowadays to see someone that honest and pure. [Only rare few have that gift nowadays :(. ] -- Really all I just wanna tell you is this man, be who you are, be you. Don't give a damn fuck on what anyone else says to you aslong as you like something, just keep doing it. There'll be ups and downs but keep going through it man, you taught me that and I'll always appreciate it <3.

One final honorable person:

Sugar Tits

You know you're really the best Owner (without a doubt, you interact with the community more than any other owner, you actually respond to shit and don't go AFK 24/7 in the Server, you come on when you actually wanna play. Good thing, refreshing for once, TAKE THAT DIVINITY!) You work a fuckton on the server, you even do it all alone, the map (I know Gallium helped, but  it was still a remarkable Job, on the Gang Update) and I think we can all appreciate the work you do for this server, giving the people a great community to be on, a great forum, a way to actually relax on GMod and just have fun. Refreshing, I still will remember the first time I joined this server, boy did I bust a nut...-I mean I was happy, sorry. I get too excited OK!? ITS HARD..( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (Get it?, sorry I'll stop)  -

ENOUGH MUMBLING, I THINK I GOT ADHD ANYWAYS! - TL;DR is: Thank you for doing this much work on the server. You're actually a good person even when I talk to you sometimes (Or when you interact with the community. Thanks for doing this, I'll always appreciate it dude, I wish you the best of luck on the server and hope you keep doing the best. Legit mean it!

-----------------------

My fingers are tired. IF you don't mind me!

I'll post some great people I'd suggest meeting! (who I maybe didn't have much time to talk to or didn't have a chance to talk to, but seem pretty relaxed and cool!)

Jev 

Cuntbucket

CX Mark

Scored

Valentine

GN Isaac (Friendly guy!)

Depression

El Bebe

Poke (Old guy, he left, if he ever comes back, tell him I said hi!)

Cynthia, JesusFace, WantedNearby, Moist, Piggy and Pippy and that group that always are on Discord and play league of legends 24/7 (They're really chill if you actually know them, like no memes. All weaboo-phobe things aside, I like these guys,  they're funny and actually fun to hang around with. I at first was a bit salty at them, but got to know them, I think they still don't like me lol, but they're pretty chill!)

Dolan/Ashley

A good friend of mine, fun to hang around, and a good Staff aswell! Sadly I haven't been on much to see if they're on again but we'll have to see if she replies.

Doc McStubbins

This guy is a really good Staff member, he'll go places if he keeps at that grind, also a really chill guy, we've played Insurgency (oh btw u can PM me on Discord if u have Insurgency, that's to anyone guys.) and it was really fun. Pretty good guy! Really chill and mature.

Munkir:

All I have to say is, good friend of mine. We've based a lot. Good guy. Good luck with your business man, and best of luck to you in life man.

Some more honorable mentions:

Syra - slowpoke - BootyBandits - Erston - Neko Sam - Mr.President - TP Dictator Ghost - Gallium31 - Fantasma (Admin) - SwaVe - Meemstar (was my first TitsRP friend) - Its Ya Boi Green (Older TitsRP members might remember him - Was one of my first few friends on the server :D.) - erickerick - CX Spidy (Such a good person man, keep being you!) - Svein Anderson - Syra - CX Panda - Pharyan.exe [(One of the older Moderators, I was a User when he was a Mod, then he rage quit and resigned, was a good person though:)] --- Cr0w (Oh bb, u' keep being u bb. Really funny guy, and chill to be around) ----- SMASH -- Mr.Sniffy/Speedy -- Walter the Assaulter (really good Staff, by now he should really just be Admin, but wtf Sugar. -- Hes also really chill and good to be around, good person.) 

---Guys, I really just want to say this, I'll be on Discord and playing games if you want to add me, please feel free to do that, I'm not going to leave my Friends on TitsRP/forget about you guys, you guys helped me through alot of things though I may seem like a big meme or try to ignore these things, but you guys do really help me with a lot of things. I haven't been in a community that really welcomed me like TitsRP did (yeah, kinda sad. But oh well! life..) and I just wanna say this to everyone I met, I really haven't seen anyone I disliked, so this goes to all of you. Thank you for being you, please continue being you, and just make sure others around you are happy and it doesn't affect your happiness itself, and be good ya'll.

I hope you have a fantastic Christmas guys :D. Peace!

Was a good Journey.

I FUCKING KNEW IT, I FORGOT SOMEONE.

FUCKING REEEE

MONOXIDE

Hes one of the more laid back Moderators who are really chill with handling situations, a really fucking good Staff member and a good friend aswell, though we haven't hanged out much sadly :(. but I still know that hes a good guy from the way he acts overall, hes really mature, and is a really good Staff member, sorry that I didn't mention you dude. I knew something was wrong!

(P.S I'll keep doing these edits the more I remember, I'm tired and about to sleep soon lol)

You can just take a break like everyone else, then come back,you stupid cracker

'twas fun having you around, my dude. Damn shame to see you go. Enjoy your journey elsewhere, away from this community.

And happy holidays, lad. Drop by to say hi and shit sometime.

Happy holidays and hope you come back. And don't judge me on Discord. I'm totally asking for attention like how my tag says ;-;

Anyway, didn't you make this before? Whatever, anyway, enjoy yourself and comeback whenever you feel like it. Love you buddy!

• Like 1

As I said in my goodbye message, I would always pop up on the forums sometimes. This may be the one time in months, but regardless, I'm going to miss you mate. Have a great Christmas, also. 

(And as Poke did, he would probably say something like: "Welcome to the club" or something.)

Anyway, goodbye, Cicada. See you on the flip-side.