RARE gang recruitment

1-800-Suicide

Ingame name: Obfuscate

Previous gangs: Gucci Gang,Corruption

Hours played:115

Hours played past week: 11ish

Gametracker score: 549

What can you provide regarding raids: Im pretty decent at raiding but i mainly hang back to watch the flank or heal people

What can you provide regarding basing: Your almost never see me on the server without some sort of base. I love to base and its one of the main reasons i love darkrp so much. I have tons of dupes and wouldnt mind sharing them. I like to try and use new techniques with my bases and am always wanting to improve

Do you use a mic: Most of the time

What is your favorite food: One big fat juicy burger with cheese,lettuce and tomato 

Ingame name: Obfuscate

Previous gangs: Gucci Gang,Corruption

Hours played:115

Hours played past week: 11ish

Gametracker score: 549

What can you provide regarding raids: Im pretty decent at raiding but i mainly hang back to watch the flank or heal people

What can you provide regarding basing: Your almost never see me on the server without some sort of base. I love to base and its one of the main reasons i love darkrp so much. I have tons of dupes and wouldnt mind sharing them. I like to try and use new techniques with my bases and am always wanting to improve

Do you use a mic: Most of the time

What is your favorite food: One big fat juicy burger with cheese,lettuce and tomato 

Accepted, contact an officer for an invite

Application format

Ingame name: MOB

Steam profile: Give Lasaga ::: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151057184/

Previous gangs: None

Hours played: 28.78 (I think thats off)

Hours played past week: 15

Gametracker score: 198

What can you provide regarding raids: I have a CC with very good guns. I'd be happy to lend a hand by healing or even on the front lines.

What can you provide regarding basing: I'd base with anyone and give printers/processors. I can help build bases and share my knowledge of base building.

Do you use a mic: Yes

What is your favorite food: Sushi/Cereal

• Like 1

Ingame name: Kerchooo

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198237036440/

Previous gangs: Anonymous, The DD

Hours played: about 150 

Hours played past week: 40

Gametracker score:352 (At the time of app)

What can you provide regarding raids: I have good aim, sledgehammers, blowtorches, c4, healing, armor

What can you provide regarding basing: Procs, Printers, Dupes, Good aim, healing, money

Do you use a mic: Yes, I don't often

What is your favorite food: Pretzels or Nachos/Cheese

Note- I may have bad stats (New to the server) But I am a loyal, hard working, and dedicated player and will not dissapoint!

Accepted

Application format

Ingame name: MOB

Steam profile: Give Lasaga ::: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151057184/

Previous gangs: None

Hours played: 28.78 (I think thats off)

Hours played past week: 15

Gametracker score: 198

What can you provide regarding raids: I have a CC with very good guns. I'd be happy to lend a hand by healing or even on the front lines.

What can you provide regarding basing: I'd base with anyone and give printers/processors. I can help build bases and share my knowledge of base building.

Do you use a mic: Yes

What is your favorite food: Sushi/Cereal

Denied, not well known or active

Ingame name: uwu

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198324996382/

Previous gangs: Tuna Bandits

Hours played: 418+

Hours played past week: 12 (i didnt have my computer)

Gametracker score: 1682 

What can you provide regarding raids: I have nekos CC. Is OP.

What can you provide regarding basing: Again, lots of heal and guns and nekos cc

Do you use a mic: yes.

What is your favorite food: mac and cheese bc why not

Ingame name: uwu

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198324996382/

Previous gangs: Tuna Bandits

Hours played: 418+

Hours played past week: 12 (i didnt have my computer)

Gametracker score: 1682 

What can you provide regarding raids: I have nekos CC. Is OP.

What can you provide regarding basing: Again, lots of heal and guns and nekos cc

Do you use a mic: yes.

What is your favorite food: mac and cheese bc why not

Accepted, is gril 

• 4 weeks later...

Ingame name: RaTionBlurr (i go by blurr)

Previous gangs: The Rat Pack

Hours played: 123.25

Hours played past week: Roughly 50-60

Gametracker score: 360

What can you provide regarding raids:  During / Before a raid i am able to provide 1. Pick up boxes 2. I will superclock and sound reduce any printers earned from a raid.

What can you provide regarding basing: I have many base dupes that i am able to provide for our group, and if you like the dupes i will share them.

Do you use a mic: Yes i use my mic all the time

What is your favorite food: I will go for an old fashioned American made hotdog :p

nice try dum guy

denied