[Official] Saturday Meetings Agenda

Blacnova

I see what you mean, but it's kinda excessive. If I see two similar requests, I only add one of them to the Trello. Also, the meetings are recorded and will be uploaded, so don't worry about being unable to attend the meeting.

It's more about making the whole process easier, along with helping users not have to go through 180 pages of a single thread to see if their suggestion has been made 5 times, then forgot about because it's a single thread that is 180 pages lol. There are things in that thread that were talked about for about 3 replies then lost because the next person added a new idea to the thread. Guess I'm asking for it to be talked about a bit in the meeting if possible. I most likely won't be around for it though

I see what you mean, but it's kinda excessive. If I see two similar requests, I only add one of them to the Trello. Also, the meetings are recorded and will be uploaded, so don't worry about being unable to attend the meeting.

It's more about making the whole process easier, along with helping users not have to go through 180 pages of a single thread to see if their suggestion has been made 5 times, then forgot about because it's a single thread that is 180 pages lol. There are things in that thread that were talked about for about 3 replies then lost because the next person added a new idea to the thread. Guess I'm asking for it to be talked about a bit in the meeting if possible. I most likely won't be around for it though

Oh I see what you mean. I thought you were talking about suggestions for things to talk about in the meeting be given its own section instead of this thread. You meant the actual server suggestions. That's a good idea, I'll add it to the list.

Final suggestions list for the meeting of 6/17/17.

yQ1B37v.png

Allowing moderators to make decisions on unbanning (ban appeals that have over-welming support for unban/shorten of ban)

update of some rules (IE where the fuck are the rules for Spawn of heck) - all of these no rules category jobs should just have their job descriptions added to the main server rules for clarity - ease of use https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=4#nocat

Because it keeps fucking happening - punishment for deleting dupe to bring in stolen goods then placing dupe back down after the goods are in. If someone chases after you into your base is it considered Exploiting (using adv dupe to gain an advantage), or fail basing with some kind of ban time

Adding rules that involve the boombox.

Throwing earrape boomboxes in PD and shit like that i don't think should be allowed (or in other peoples bases)

i consider it minging, and i handle it, but people do like to argue its not in the rules so they are allowed to do it. I think this should be discussed

Allowing moderators to make decisions on unbanning (ban appeals that have over-welming support for unban/shorten of ban)

update of some rules (IE where the fuck are the rules for Spawn of heck) - all of these no rules category jobs should just have their job descriptions added to the main server rules for clarity - ease of use https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=4#nocat

Because it keeps fucking happening - punishment for deleting dupe to bring in stolen goods then placing dupe back down after the goods are in. If someone chases after you into your base is it considered Exploiting (using adv dupe to gain an advantage), or fail basing with some kind of ban time

You guys can do anything as long as there is enough evidence. I don't think there are any rules that say "don't do this unless an admin confirms it" because 99.99% of the time it just means "don't do this until sugar confirms it"

The spawn of heck will be updated. His job description was updated today + I will add in the rules for him

I would clarify that as failRP and ban / kick the person

Adding rules that involve the boombox.

Throwing earrape boomboxes in PD and shit like that i don't think should be allowed (or in other peoples bases)

i consider it minging, and i handle it, but people do like to argue its not in the rules so they are allowed to do it. I think this should be discussed

You will be able to disable boomboxes entirely in the next update + destroy them

Have all kidnapped people have a lockpick when they wake up. 

From what I've seen, no cops needs to get a warrant anymore. If you want someone you can blow down the base pretty easily, kind of annoying. Miss the added check (mayor approving a warrant, maybe allow judge Gabe to do the same?)

Possibility for gang weapons? Pay x amount for your gang to spawn with a certain weapon or swep (probably a high cost, or only have officers of the gang spawn with them)

Someone go through and write up the No Category Jobs on the main rule page. 

Allow staff to take a break... to turn off the (Moderator) tag before there name for a little bit. Not saying for days on end, but just a couple hours here and there under a different name lol. Held under the same scrutiny but able to rp a little bit. I'm even iffy on this one but would like to have a chance to rp... less chance of burn out and hopefully keep mods longer. 

Some kind of moderator bonus? Or prize? Idk, something to strive for. Whether it's x amount of sits with no rediculous reports of blatant sucking at your job and you get a swep (a cool one would be the Ban Hammer swep) or something along that. Nothing crazy good, but something cool to try for.

I'm bored... And just kind of spitballing ideas out there to see if anything is decent or sparks someone else to think of better.