Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Unfortunately, we were unable to post this last week's meeting's recording. Starting from now on, we will make sure that there are no complications.

 


 

Feel free to make new suggestions, we will be having another meeting in four days, on Saturday, June 17!

I think we should talk about an agreement on demotions, what should really constitute a staff being demoted that isn't blatant abuse / inactivity. Should all staff be treated equally regardless of experience + time

How we can promote / demote trial mods in a more systematic fashion

More ways to reduce sit calls / ideas for automatic systems to help prevent / assist with sits

Maybe go over a list of grey area rules that can be cleared up

I know that I am not staff, but if you and the owner/whoever is in charge of the rules section could give it an overhaul, that would be great.

 

Things off the top of my head are missing

Valid Rp Demote info, IE what is/isn't valid

Clarify what cops can/cannot arrest/fine for

IE I was yelled at for arresting a jwalker when jwalking was illegal, Mdantos said that "I was supposed to fine him instead"

 

Just in general beef up the rules and then at the same time  If something isn't in the rules ------> don't punish for it

 

Define LTAP, NITRP and other acronyms in the rules

 

For LTAP, us players need some heads up not to disconnect, maybe implement a so and so has reported you DO NOT disconnect IDK

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...