Gent Posted July 1, 2017 Share Posted July 1, 2017 Blac, I was talking to Rubik about a guy who had a building sign, now I know it's a Bannable offence, though, how big is it of an offence? Like, could it be a 1 day? a 6 hour? 3 hour? etc... Cheers, IK Cicada. just tell him to choose between the entities or building, if he keeps it up and still has entities after a verbal ban for 1hr-24hr Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4700-official-saturday-meetings-agenda/page/6/#findComment-33823 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted July 1, 2017 Author Share Posted July 1, 2017 Meeting has begun. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4700-official-saturday-meetings-agenda/page/6/#findComment-33825 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cicada Posted July 1, 2017 Share Posted July 1, 2017 Ah, I get it; Thanks guys. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4700-official-saturday-meetings-agenda/page/6/#findComment-33826 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted July 2, 2017 Share Posted July 2, 2017 Will be up in 16 mins https://youtu.be/MBhFNV23kd4 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4700-official-saturday-meetings-agenda/page/6/#findComment-33833 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted July 7, 2017 Author Share Posted July 7, 2017 Hey guys, meeting is tomorrow and we only have one topic on the agenda. Please bring up some things you want us to talk about! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4700-official-saturday-meetings-agenda/page/6/#findComment-34257 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cicada Posted July 7, 2017 Share Posted July 7, 2017 Here's some of the things I thought about; 1) Old staff coming back with their old ranks seems .. odd.. they need to be retrained is what I Think. Because rules can have minor changes that can confuse things.. 2) Staff RP'ing rather than Staffing is becoming slightly more of an issue.. Like I'm not the best staff, but I get 100% Rp'ing is fun, but sometimes it lasts for tooooooo long.. to a point where it's just RP. 3) CC Colors don't get applied somehow. Even after you re-kill. Reconnect, and Click Review.. It can be a pain in the ass to stay with the Yellow Color in the Chat. not in like the Tab Menu. 4) Map.. Map.. Map.. Dima pointed a hint on the Poll in the MOTD Changing to Memes.. Any new hints Suger Titties? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4700-official-saturday-meetings-agenda/page/6/#findComment-34258 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dindu Nuffin Posted July 7, 2017 Share Posted July 7, 2017 I can't get on unfortunately due to seeing fam over the weekend, however, I'd like to suggest you guys discuss Fixing Bitminers. 1. Make it so we can see who blew it up or who owned the bitcoin 2. Also discuss mugging, and if its possible where it can Auto-Mug like 1k or $500 instead of $0 leading to Rdm Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4700-official-saturday-meetings-agenda/page/6/#findComment-34259 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cicada Posted July 7, 2017 Share Posted July 7, 2017 I Agree with Dindu, the 0$ thing leads to alot of RDM Cases "O well he Mugged me for 0$" "wait that's not right.. he didnt mug me, it said he mugged me for 0, thats ARR DEE EMMM!" Soo I agree with that. Also the Bitminer RDM thing, i've seen so many people get blown up by them Lol. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4700-official-saturday-meetings-agenda/page/6/#findComment-34260 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted July 8, 2017 Author Share Posted July 8, 2017 Hi everyone, I've added a new feature to make knowing about server meetings a lot easier. If you are a member of the Discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/fBCc2Xg), simply enter "?rank Meeting Notification" in the chat and you will receive a role. All updates in regards to meetings will have Moderators and Meeting Notification members tagged, so you will be the first to know! Our meeting will begin at 6:30 PM EST. Final list: Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4700-official-saturday-meetings-agenda/page/6/#findComment-34350 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted July 9, 2017 Share Posted July 9, 2017 Where's the video? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4700-official-saturday-meetings-agenda/page/6/#findComment-34397 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts