Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Again, I am not staff.

 

But I see something about the promotion system for staff, I talked to a staff member on how the promotion works? cause I was curious, he said usually at the end of the month they promote/demote [The Big boys of the staff team ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)] And I don't know if you already have that or not, but I think you should have like a "record list" for how many sits were taken,  and all of that wouldd be in like a Notepad or something. or even in the logs perhaps, even weekly stuff..

 

[P.S I am not sure if this is already implemented if so, then ..sorry - I Just figured it would be good.]

Don't worry about not being staff. That's the purpose of this thread, I want non-staff to give their opinions on things we should discuss.

 

If I wanted this to be staff only, I'd put it in the Moderators Only section of the forums.


Again, I am not staff.

 

But I see something about the promotion system for staff, I talked to a staff member on how the promotion works? cause I was curious, he said usually at the end of the month they promote/demote [The Big boys of the staff team ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)] And I don't know if you already have that or not, but I think you should have like a "record list" for how many sits were taken,  and all of that wouldd be in like a Notepad or something. or even in the logs perhaps, even weekly stuff..

 

[P.S I am not sure if this is already implemented if so, then ..sorry - I Just figured it would be good.]

 

We actually already have a sit recording system set up. We also have a trial mod voting forum in the Moderators Only section of the forums where we vote on whether certain trial mods should be promoted to full moderator, or demoted to vip.

I know that I am not staff, but if you and the owner/whoever is in charge of the rules section could give it an overhaul, that would be great.

 

Things off the top of my head are missing

Valid Rp Demote info, IE what is/isn't valid

Clarify what cops can/cannot arrest/fine for

IE I was yelled at for arresting a jwalker when jwalking was illegal, Mdantos said that "I was supposed to fine him instead"

 

Just in general beef up the rules and then at the same time  If something isn't in the rules ------> don't punish for it

 

Define LTAP, NITRP and other acronyms in the rules

 

For LTAP, us players need some heads up not to disconnect, maybe implement a so and so has reported you DO NOT disconnect IDK

 

True some of the rules could be clarified better.

 

when in doubt, ask sugar to clarify a rule via PM.

 

BUT

 

personally, I think that the rule thread should be completely reformatted to be easier to look at and understand for all players and more convenient for Staff and CP to reference in a short time.

 

My idea is that there should be the name of the offence, a description of what the offence is, and a punishment all in one place.

 

such as:

 

Murder | The act of killing another person | $5k Fine-2min Jail

 

and then for Staff-regulated rules it can be the same right underneath the others

 

RDM | Random Death Match - The act of killing someone else with no RP reason | Warn-3d Ban

 

ALSO I'm not saying you should remove the threads that have more description, I'm js this would help save a lot of time and effort for everyone who enforces or even just wants to understand the rules better

Don't worry about not being staff. That's the purpose of this thread, I want non-staff to give their opinions on things we should discuss.

 

If I wanted this to be staff only, I'd put it in the Moderators Only section of the forums.


Again, I am not staff.

 

But I see something about the promotion system for staff, I talked to a staff member on how the promotion works? cause I was curious, he said usually at the end of the month they promote/demote [The Big boys of the staff team ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)] And I don't know if you already have that or not, but I think you should have like a "record list" for how many sits were taken,  and all of that wouldd be in like a Notepad or something. or even in the logs perhaps, even weekly stuff..

 

[P.S I am not sure if this is already implemented if so, then ..sorry - I Just figured it would be good.]

 

We actually already have a sit recording system set up. We also have a trial mod voting forum in the Moderators Only section of the forums where we vote on whether certain trial mods should be promoted to full moderator, or demoted to vip.

 

 

That's really dope dude, thanks for the reply to clarify everything up, Have a good day Blacnova <3, good seeing you guys actively take feedback and stuff as always. :)

Just a thought as well, instead of having this thread, plus the server suggestion thread why not consolidate everything into its own category that people can make threads about x issue/y suggestion then have it be talked about in that separate thread and in the meetings. Then if something is changed, denied, etc have the old threads be perma deleted/purged. A little extra work but would help from having two very similar threads getting way too large.

 

Would also aid in if someone had a suggestion that would like to be brought to attention but unable to be around for the meeting.

Just a thought as well, instead of having this thread, plus the server suggestion thread why not consolidate everything into its own category that people can make threads about x issue/y suggestion then have it be talked about in that separate thread and in the meetings. Then if something is changed, denied, etc have the old threads be perma deleted/purged. A little extra work but would help from having two very similar threads getting way too large.

 

Would also aid in if someone had a suggestion that would like to be brought to attention but unable to be around for the meeting.

+1 I second that motion

Just a thought as well, instead of having this thread, plus the server suggestion thread why not consolidate everything into its own category that people can make threads about x issue/y suggestion then have it be talked about in that separate thread and in the meetings. Then if something is changed, denied, etc have the old threads be perma deleted/purged. A little extra work but would help from having two very similar threads getting way too large.

 

Would also aid in if someone had a suggestion that would like to be brought to attention but unable to be around for the meeting.

 

I see what you mean, but it's kinda excessive. If I see two similar requests, I only add one of them to the Trello. Also, the meetings are recorded and will be uploaded, so don't worry about being unable to attend the meeting.

I see what you mean, but it's kinda excessive. If I see two similar requests, I only add one of them to the Trello. Also, the meetings are recorded and will be uploaded, so don't worry about being unable to attend the meeting.

 

 

It's more about making the whole process easier, along with helping users not have to go through 180 pages of a single thread to see if their suggestion has been made 5 times, then forgot about because it's a single thread that is 180 pages lol. There are things in that thread that were talked about for about 3 replies then lost because the next person added a new idea to the thread. Guess I'm asking for it to be talked about a bit in the meeting if possible. I most likely won't be around for it though

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...