[Official] Map Creation Ideas / Suggestions

KDawg

• 4 months later...

Since it has been 4 months since the new map, I am thinking about giving that an update too. What do you not like? What would you like to see improved? What issues do you have with the map? I don't have any kind of time frame for the map but an update for it (even if its just bug fixing / quality of life improvements) will definitely come out

Since it has been 4 months since the new map, I am thinking about giving that an update too. What do you not like? What would you like to see improved? What issues do you have with the map? I don't have any kind of time frame for the map but an update for it (even if its just bug fixing / quality of life improvements) will definitely come out

Make it so a propclimb or jump swep isn't needed to get into the pd sewer entrance

Here are my 2 cents;

- Beach is too square-like and kinda small. The ambient is just not there yet.

- Water have weird currents dragging you towards some things, looks like magnetism or something.

- If you're reworking the king into being able to use the flatgrass area, then where are staff gnna go.

- VIP spawnage is still not that good sometimes, spawning in the floor, in the roof etc.

- Get rid or revamp the sewer statue basing, its just idiotic how someone can stay down there for ages without being noticed and the tunnel is too damn long for it to be raided.

- Walls of bases are too thin, its almost as if the next base is litterally stuck to the previous one on some places. Ex: mayor office and cinema, easy exploitation so thiccccc-er walls would be nice.

- I feel like the train doesnt add much, it breaks now and then and no one uses it I think.

Here are my 2 cents;

- Beach is too square-like and kinda small. The ambient is just not there yet.

- Water have weird currents dragging you towards some things, looks like magnetism or something.

- If you're reworking the king into being able to use the flatgrass area, then where are staff gnna go.

- VIP spawnage is still not that good sometimes, spawning in the floor, in the roof etc.

- Get rid or revamp the sewer statue basing, its just idiotic how someone can stay down there for ages without being noticed and the tunnel is too damn long for it to be raided.

- Walls of bases are too thin, its almost as if the next base is litterally stuck to the previous one on some places. Ex: mayor office and cinema, easy exploitation so thiccccc-er walls would be nice.

- I feel like the train doesnt add much, it breaks now and then and no one uses it I think.

I 100% agree with North Bear

I think should change the map to evoil city or whatever that map is called cuz it’s a big map  and like you can have like cars And other cool stuff 

I think that would make the sever a little more fun :)

Sugar will never do that since he spent $$$ on a map just to change it

I think should change the map to evoil city or whatever that map is called cuz it’s a big map  and like you can have like cars And other cool stuff 

I think that would make the sever a little more fun :)

Sugar will never do that since he spent $$$ on a map just to change it

How much you think it will cost

the train should be faster to be actual useful as transport, but people do use it sometimes, usually as a way to hide from cops and stuff like that, which makes it interesting. But its kinda a choppy feel, its basically the half life 1 train.

I would really like to see the beach get cleaned up as well. it looks fantastic but the barriers really irk me the wrong way. if its water you should be able to be submerged in it. invisible chunky walls in the water is kinda lame :\