[Official] Map Creation Ideas / Suggestions

KDawg

As some mods requested, they don't want a full new map. They like downtown because it is downtown. My question is would you prefer to have a more extensive edit of the current map such as a bigger PD, more areas, fully optimized? Compared to a complete and original map that takes inspiration from downtown?

I think just optimizations to what we already have would be great. We don't really need a brand new map, cause we all know and love downtown, so just some optimizations like you said (bigger PD and more areas, such as an underground area) would be a good option.

• 2 weeks later...

Take away either the 300 armor from juggernaut or the minigun, its too op . I mean a tank with a minigun?

Yeah of course, a reply about a job on a map suggestions thread *claps*

Anyways, i think what could be done is extend the map, leaving the existin parts with really low changes, making new tunnels, giving the black tunnels a continuation, maybe a lake with a lake monster job, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh baby just wait until I get my computer

You're going to get the whole 9 yards, either a full lay out and a PowerPoint about all the areas we need and buildings we need or a map that won't be half assed because I have literally nothing better to do on my free time.