Jump to content

Fidel Cashflow

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Fidel Cashflow

  1. Fidel Cashflow

    Money

    i have bought 2 perms and sold them for like 2 mil each and i made over 200mil because this whole server revolves around custom classes, but it depends because that was when weapons cost $10
  2. we should revolt for sugar to buff the juggernaut, jugg definitely needs a buff, i kill the jugg everytime hes so ez like so ez to kill buff him give him 500 armor and make his minigun do 50 damage each shot
  3. someone buy my 100mil for $70 i need to buy rp on league
  4. yeah i know its bannable but still if i get scammed i still lose 100mil hmm yes well good luck finding a buyer whomst won't scam you then hopefully zek willl buy it XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDXFXDXXDXDXXDDDXDX
  5. yeah i know its bannable but still if i get scammed i still lose 100mil
  6. I have 100mil to sell on the server I am willing to do 100mil for $70 paypal but I am not doing first, I can't trust y'all niggas. But I will be willing to do 15mil for $10 paypal, pm me on discord or forums if interested. I need to buy RP.
  7. bill has already paid like $1000 to the server where is his head admin
  8. i like waking up next to ur mom after a long night of making love to him
  9. someone scam me i got 100mil niqqa
  10. Here's a tip, dont call a sit on single rdms.
  11. get out
  12. is this a 4chan sub forum
  13. Fidel Cashflow

    FREEEEEE

    Aziz hooked me up with some pornhub premium accounts before.
  14. Alex Trebek
  15. how about "Tunnel Snake Pixel" not "Tunnel Snake Piixel." Or maybe Z3ZIONIC or like R3ZIONZEK.
  16. is this another version of anne franks diary?
  17. the eyes look like something resembling bape
  18. This is pornography, someone issue this guy a warn and delete the thread. its a joke ecks dee
  19. I've seen country's with poverty have more than this, get gud.
  20. i am le fat cat
  21. last one looks cool :^)
  22. You can't transfer custom classes. It basically means more work for sugar.
  23. Do not bump week+ old posts. - 1 week warning for 40%
  24. This just makes me think "I see you have money join us" How does money matter tho, it's not like he'll just give it to us for no reason. duckie is a she
×
×
  • Create New...