Jump to content

Mod wants to discuss my write ups to everyone in ooc so im deleting my account


Recommended Posts

Ok, I'm sorry dude but what the actual fuck is this post? 

Are you new to garrys mod, or dark RP? Are you used to super strict uptight servers where nobody can step out of line at all without getting banned? Were you perhaps on hard drugs at the time of making this incoherent, damn near schizophrenic post?

You're right - the server is filled with angry, obsessive, and mean people who will do anything they can to get anyone they don't like in trouble. This is a part of the very foundation of the gmod community. The more relaxed the toxicity/community rules - the more this kind of shit happens. It's DarkRP. 

For 1, ideally staff should ALWAYS be keeping in mind what the intent of a sitcallers sit is for, and if its vindictive or petty. We should not be encouraging these types of sits, nor should we be giving these kinds of people what they want, unless the situation is severe. - This is a problem that has been around since the dawn of the server, and the dawn of DarkRP in general. That doesn't excuse using the Hard R in public. Keep that shit in private calls/dms/servers with consenting individuals. If you say it publicly you are REQUIRED to be punished for it. Thats just how it works. 

Staff probably shouldn't be calling you racist in ooc about it, it's gmod, the majority of gmodders say it privately. Instigating it is just petty, and kind of hypocritical, but you seem to be taking things WAY too seriously and WAYYY too personally. 

This is a video game, and a server that is EXTREMELY non-serious, and really quite lax on toxicity rules - but things like slurs are an insta punish nearly every time, unless its in !pm's or party chats with consenting individuals. If you say slurs publicly expect to get in a sit about it. If you don't want to get punished for it, don't be stupid and say it publicly or to non consenting individuals. It's extremely easy. I've never in the 6 years I've been around here said the hard R publicly on our platform. 

This is TitsRP, you either sink, or you swim. If you can't learn to ignore shit and not let shit get to you to such a concerning level, you won't survive. Mind you today's community has much more toxicity rules than say, 6-7 years ago. So honestly - either you need to adapt, or maybe you need to find something else to do. Not everyone can handle it, some people require intense regulation and coddling to enjoy themselves - that's fine, but that's not here.



TLDR; Don't be dumb and say slurs in public, don't break the rules, or do your best not to, and if you think you got falsely punished, or someone is making a sit purely to be vindictive and a cunt - communicate about it. If the staff member in the sit doesn't care about your concerns, take it to the forums or a higher up. Though if you want to be taken seriously - just ease up on the schizoposting, simplify your posts, and make your claims/concerns simple and concise.



Smoke some weed or something dude. :Christ:
 

Edited by Blue.
  • Like 1
  • Touch Grass 1
14 hours ago, HotDog said:

I don't think ooc was a good place to start slandering me telling everyone i love hard r. Honestly I see some pretty dark and shaddy people about these forums and inside of this server. I don't appreciate being kept track of and being told im racist. The rdm and massive amount chats where salty rdmers call me out on stuff they shouldn't share with the whole server is emberassing. I'm not a racist and no one is above me because they think they have never said the hard r. As I writing this I am thinking about what I really liked about the server. To tell you the truth it was the only one with high fps and nice mods but when someone tells the whole server you are racist it becomes a really creepy bet with the admins. Like they are waiting for something not so nice to say all the time. I wanted to be friendly as fuck n chill but I don't feel happy or excited when no one else playing this many hours a day is not so chill. It's only been about four days and 45 hours on this server since i downlaoded garry's mod. I had my most relaxing spot to mentally escape homelessness and joblessness. But a pair of rdmers and salty regulars has left me very sad and very very discouraged from continuing to play. Even if this is the only sever that doesn't crash my PC, I hope I stay away no matter how desperate I am for peace and happiness. Because this is not a spot to let my gaurd down and chill or share some relaxtion. Sure there are a very high amount of extremely friendy people and names. However being socially labled a hard r user is so fucking arrogant of staff and players. So arrogant to assume I would use the word all the time, like I'm anything like the one complaing. Staff and salty people will be so self arrogant they will just keep laying on accusations paradoxically. This paradox of blatant lies and humilation is just toxic to get out my head and isntead of playing 300 hours on this sever for a month, I am stopping at 45 for only 5 days. Seriously consider there are creepa and weirdos trying their best to entertain any idea of being toxic or rude and using the slightest amount of cannon to get their way. Usin cannon as a way to litterally lie about anything: 2 verbal warings I say he did it 100 times. Something to that effect and the mods will be 100% about a sit. Honestly I can tell how your Sugar sitaution is going for you if this is the average daily experience. A sit and some hyperobale. Joining the side of anyone with the benifit of a mic. Stealing time form everyone to act rude and vent out your frustrations on the first rational player you can find. Why should I entertain the idea you guys will never stop being toxic with a load of people saying smoeone else is mad and saying terrible insults like they are dumb or live in blah blah nation. It should be just be relaxing to play but it is more of a mess. With people who cannot talk about their deepest thoughts without a super deep and cutting insult. Banning a sitting people for the person who is constantly spamming that everyone is mad. It is creepy to think someone would take their frustrations out on individauls all day long, trying to report one player to the next and complaining about them for days UNTIL YOU GET YOUR PEICE OF FLESH. Stupid like flies, Baiting for the smallest amount of reputable insults directed to even the most dedicated epxriences in the server's history. I am not upset at all but so disturbed the vibe I am being watched by creepy people with no boundaries or fears of hurting other internal experiences. I  have found myself deeply considered with other's matters, and would say its very much psycopathy invading my every day interal experiences in this server. Blantant disregard for spirit of conquesting our roleplaying fears, instead interally digesting them as anger and hatred towards dedicated experiences. It is a shamble that not the slightest character can keep into their roles without a massive sit down or a supreme shamble of undegisted slobbering: he is a jew, he is a pedo, he uses the n word, he is an rdmer, he a troll, I can ban you, "honestly stop being a moron", "can you warn this player for calling me lazy they are a moron", "I can see you basing, I'm still talking about the n word". In short you are not what is keeping the server from crumbling, your audience is. Unfortanate that they are crazy rude and tend to stick around well past an rp moment.

spacer.png
 

  • Haha 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...