Jump to content

BOT sittoandmori

Banned

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by BOT sittoandmori

  1. BOT sittoandmori

    Woops

    "slight"
  2. BOT sittoandmori

    Lol

    This is all because you were randomly demoting and warn baiting
  3. Vbov alt literally admitted in a VC gave us evidence n face revealed FAT INDIAN GET A LIFE

  4. It looks like @BOT sittoandmoriis reporting you not for the rulebreak but to simply get you in trouble. I find this incredibly unprofessional, especially because he's a SMod. I think it's embarrassing that we allow a player like this to be staff. +1 for a demotion and a 6mo staff ban
  5. Yo bro lemme get a dollar

  6. I'm letting him alt on my account btw

    1. vbov

      vbov

      can you shut the fuck up

       

    2. BOT sittoandmori

      BOT sittoandmori

      Say Wallahi bro say Wallahi 

  7. PLEASE DUDE
  8. Can I get a map tour?
  9. Can you teach me to raid? I miss you bro
  10. Also Blue just confirmed that popping food/shields isn't a raiding action. Placing deployable shields counts as a raiding action only if done inside a base.
  11. Never heard of him, I think you got trolled
  12. Yo tell Spys everything
×
×
  • Create New...