Jump to content

Mod wants to discuss my write ups to everyone in ooc so im deleting my account


Recommended Posts

I don't think ooc was a good place to start slandering me telling everyone i love hard r. Honestly I see some pretty dark and shaddy people about these forums and inside of this server. I don't appreciate being kept track of and being told im racist. The rdm and massive amount chats where salty rdmers call me out on stuff they shouldn't share with the whole server is emberassing. I'm not a racist and no one is above me because they think they have never said the hard r. As I writing this I am thinking about what I really liked about the server. To tell you the truth it was the only one with high fps and nice mods but when someone tells the whole server you are racist it becomes a really creepy bet with the admins. Like they are waiting for something not so nice to say all the time. I wanted to be friendly as fuck n chill but I don't feel happy or excited when no one else playing this many hours a day is not so chill. It's only been about four days and 45 hours on this server since i downlaoded garry's mod. I had my most relaxing spot to mentally escape homelessness and joblessness. But a pair of rdmers and salty regulars has left me very sad and very very discouraged from continuing to play. Even if this is the only sever that doesn't crash my PC, I hope I stay away no matter how desperate I am for peace and happiness. Because this is not a spot to let my gaurd down and chill or share some relaxtion. Sure there are a very high amount of extremely friendy people and names. However being socially labled a hard r user is so fucking arrogant of staff and players. So arrogant to assume I would use the word all the time, like I'm anything like the one complaing. Staff and salty people will be so self arrogant they will just keep laying on accusations paradoxically. This paradox of blatant lies and humilation is just toxic to get out my head and isntead of playing 300 hours on this sever for a month, I am stopping at 45 for only 5 days. Seriously consider there are creepa and weirdos trying their best to entertain any idea of being toxic or rude and using the slightest amount of cannon to get their way. Usin cannon as a way to litterally lie about anything: 2 verbal warings I say he did it 100 times. Something to that effect and the mods will be 100% about a sit. Honestly I can tell how your Sugar sitaution is going for you if this is the average daily experience. A sit and some hyperobale. Joining the side of anyone with the benifit of a mic. Stealing time form everyone to act rude and vent out your frustrations on the first rational player you can find. Why should I entertain the idea you guys will never stop being toxic with a load of people saying smoeone else is mad and saying terrible insults like they are dumb or live in blah blah nation. It should be just be relaxing to play but it is more of a mess. With people who cannot talk about their deepest thoughts without a super deep and cutting insult. Banning a sitting people for the person who is constantly spamming that everyone is mad. It is creepy to think someone would take their frustrations out on individauls all day long, trying to report one player to the next and complaining about them for days UNTIL YOU GET YOUR PEICE OF FLESH. Stupid like flies, Baiting for the smallest amount of reputable insults directed to even the most dedicated epxriences in the server's history. I am not upset at all but so disturbed the vibe I am being watched by creepy people with no boundaries or fears of hurting other internal experiences. I  have found myself deeply considered with other's matters, and would say its very much psycopathy invading my every day interal experiences in this server. Blantant disregard for spirit of conquesting our roleplaying fears, instead interally digesting them as anger and hatred towards dedicated experiences. It is a shamble that not the slightest character can keep into their roles without a massive sit down or a supreme shamble of undegisted slobbering: he is a jew, he is a pedo, he uses the n word, he is an rdmer, he a troll, I can ban you, "honestly stop being a moron", "can you warn this player for calling me lazy they are a moron", "I can see you basing, I'm still talking about the n word". In short you are not what is keeping the server from crumbling, your audience is. Unfortanate that they are crazy rude and tend to stick around well past an rp moment.

and honestly the fact is that for days I have been constantly told in occ and sit what my highest and deepest thoughts are. I don't sit on a pile of lies and blame other for every rdm or sit. however I am faced with situations where I am just told I say this or do this when I have only been on this server 4 days. It's fucking stupid. You think my highest thought is constantly cursing and calling you names and that my deepest though is to betray your sense of experience. You are most concerned with cutting deep and not letting go of experience. Honestly telling me every single fucking time that I am lying about catching you out of your deepest experiences embarrassed and shy. Its a load of turd to actively tell me I am not concered with you sense of experience and time into roleplay, is by itself extremely diffcult to deal with. But to call me out constantly in ooc chats a sits it's just very distasteful. At the very least I could still play 12 hours a day. BUT ONCE YOU SAY I AM A HARD R USER, THAT I NEED A SUPER SIT AFTER YOUR RMDED ME... YOU RDMED ME. Like I can sit here and get rdmed all day no problem. But my most extracting thought is this; why are calling me out as a racist and trying to get me warned/ temporary banned. You are so kept on your roleplay experiences that you need to ban me to protect your saga of insults and debating if you I worthy of enjoying your sever. My greatest disturbances have been without massive player death matches and without stalking or harrasment. However I feel deeply insulted the more I see mods and regulars refer to me as hard r or time eater. It's a suffocating exprience to be told I am not the least bit concered a player could personally attack me in my real life. Being exprienced with hackers and internet predators I am the most concered of a mod exposing my personal information through the server. It's honestly emberassing in this day and age to be this vunerable over a simple game. where someone stinks so much you must be afraid they will hack you or be some sort of predator tightly working with the server. I don't need internet argumnets of someone pretending to want the clean side of a garry's mod experiences pretending to never be harsh on the ooc side of the game. Seeking a player credentials and try to see that they are banned before they can withdrawl all personal information. It is deeply routed in your sense of indignancy with the rails of a players misguided experience as if they seek to not give you their credentials over a small report. That you cannot infraction the smallest attempt to journey through tight information. Pretending you see no harm in fille sharing or public profiles. As if you do not believ a video or screen shot is trove of informatiom. Using this facade that you are hardly upset or creepy. Trying your hardest to extract other's info and to keep their experience purely pride funded based. Sharing no information for fear of a letter ban. You are ridiculous to even point it out.

Why is my name not a GOAT of a 10 second ad, but a deep blow the cover you have with the n word. Taking behind your back a long flag facing down at your feet. You can't shout that you are simply drizzy to GOAT me of fraud and intellectual insults on your very fiber of breath.

Take for example the brotherhood of shills and clients trying to steal the smallest number of infractions to moderator court over the smallest mismanagement of self inflicted infringement. You could not leave with just the smallest doubt I would not commit an offense again. But would prove otherwise, that you are not even mature enough to share empathy. That you would rather clown about a verbal write up. Trusting that you're whole structure is not a fertile as the ground that a picture of your social security could not stand on. Without a doubt that you could obtain the smallest quantity of whim, but that you could have the whole lot of personal friends finical information or email and password. Putting on a persona that fits the outside world as well as a sign that says "oh wow I sure fucking hate you guys". Deeping your light humor with "I cant stand guys with that password, email, and small financial institution. Brother bring a torch, call me a hard r racist and an easy target for empathic targeted scams to light.

Yo! lean here I think you should see a therapist irl, we dont allow the hard r your brain controls your fingers to type it. If you do something youll build a reputation on the server and they will use it against you, the biggest takeaway is this is online I know it can effect the mental alot trust me I flipped out earlier today because of something that in hindsight is miniscule, but words are words.

 

 

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but you will never get two birds stoned with 1 joint" -Lean

  • Like 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...