AflictoGaming Posted December 3, 2025 Share Posted December 3, 2025 16 minutes ago, BeeTeeth said: Genuinely asking, did you look at the notes? Did it all seem accurate considering i did take word for word from the rule book? I did not look at all of them. I did look at some, and they were pretty simple and matched up for the most part Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24208-babyjak%E2%80%99s-fat-wife-made-a-flashcard-set-for-dei-staff/page/2/#findComment-169325 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted December 3, 2025 Author Share Posted December 3, 2025 5 minutes ago, Rubik said: BabyJak would never do such thing. I am BabyJak. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24208-babyjak%E2%80%99s-fat-wife-made-a-flashcard-set-for-dei-staff/page/2/#findComment-169326 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted December 3, 2025 Share Posted December 3, 2025 30 minutes ago, I am BabyJak. said: BabyJak would never do such thing. I am BabyJak. I would appreciate if you would stop impersonating me. I am BabyJak. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24208-babyjak%E2%80%99s-fat-wife-made-a-flashcard-set-for-dei-staff/page/2/#findComment-169327 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted December 3, 2025 Share Posted December 3, 2025 1 hour ago, AflictoGaming said: I did not look at all of them. I did look at some, and they were pretty simple and matched up for the most part Was there any information on there that was wrong or was interpreted different then how it should’ve? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24208-babyjak%E2%80%99s-fat-wife-made-a-flashcard-set-for-dei-staff/page/2/#findComment-169329 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted December 3, 2025 Share Posted December 3, 2025 I can’t read. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24208-babyjak%E2%80%99s-fat-wife-made-a-flashcard-set-for-dei-staff/page/2/#findComment-169331 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted December 3, 2025 Share Posted December 3, 2025 @I am BabyJak.You are BabyJak? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24208-babyjak%E2%80%99s-fat-wife-made-a-flashcard-set-for-dei-staff/page/2/#findComment-169333 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted December 3, 2025 Author Share Posted December 3, 2025 2 hours ago, Henchy said: @I am BabyJak.You are BabyJak? I am BabyJak. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24208-babyjak%E2%80%99s-fat-wife-made-a-flashcard-set-for-dei-staff/page/2/#findComment-169335 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted December 3, 2025 Author Share Posted December 3, 2025 5 hours ago, Blacnova said: I would appreciate if you would stop impersonating me. I am BabyJak. You will never be BabyJak. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24208-babyjak%E2%80%99s-fat-wife-made-a-flashcard-set-for-dei-staff/page/2/#findComment-169336 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted December 3, 2025 Share Posted December 3, 2025 4 hours ago, Rubik said: I can’t read. Me either maybe I should apply for staff and see how it goes! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24208-babyjak%E2%80%99s-fat-wife-made-a-flashcard-set-for-dei-staff/page/2/#findComment-169337 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted December 3, 2025 Share Posted December 3, 2025 Hi @BeeTeeth and @I am BabyJak. these flashcards were absolutely life changing and really improved me as a member of staff. However, I must add that flashcard number five relating to good moderator understanding is incomplete. Please rectify this immediately as this discombobulation had me absolutely flabbergasted and spiraling. I threw up for atleast six days upon reading the incomplete text. Thank you. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24208-babyjak%E2%80%99s-fat-wife-made-a-flashcard-set-for-dei-staff/page/2/#findComment-169370 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now