Jump to content

BabyJak’s Fat Wife Made a Flashcard Set for DEI Staff


Recommended Posts

Due to the recent surge of DEI staff handling things very poorly and voting to give DaniMagik tier punishments, my fat wife got sick of it and made a whole flashcard set in order to straighten up the DEI hires of TitsRP staff. I will be placing the link right here: https://quizlet.com/503463983/titsrp-moderation-deck-flash-cards/?new

 

Please message me on the forums via conversations if there are any corrections needed, comments or discord messages will be ignored.

 

I am BabyJak.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • point 2

199 cards I wrote directly and basically copy and pasted onto a flash card set. I also wanted to mention that this makes it really easy to actually read the rules and fully understand the rules for both new players and new mods.

Also if anything needs to be changed, grammar, spelling, or actual rules please let me know because I want this to be an actual thing for players to use 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad Clown 1
10 minutes ago, BeeTeeth said:

bro deadass look over it. spent like a solid hour just copy and pasting half the words, genuine study guide 

Good thing something is being worked on for the rules. Can’t guarantee the change will happen tho as it’s up to Rubik at the end of the day. 

30 minutes ago, AflictoGaming said:

Good thing something is being worked on for the rules. Can’t guarantee the change will happen tho as it’s up to Rubik at the end of the day. 

Then i can change the notes as the rules change as well

9 minutes ago, AflictoGaming said:

Well it would be the whole look and stuff for the rules is what I am meaning

Genuinely asking, did you look at the notes? Did it all seem accurate considering i did take word for word from the rule book? 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...