BeeTeeth Posted December 3, 2025 Share Posted December 3, 2025 1 minute ago, Kert Kobean said: Hi @BeeTeeth and @I am BabyJak. these flashcards were absolutely life changing and really improved me as a member of staff. However, I must add that flashcard number five relating to good moderator understanding is incomplete. Please rectify this immediately as this discombobulation had me absolutely flabbergasted and spiraling. I threw up for atleast six days upon reading the incomplete text. Thank you. LMAOOOO okay I’ll look at it when I get the chance 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24208-babyjak%E2%80%99s-fat-wife-made-a-flashcard-set-for-dei-staff/page/3/#findComment-169371 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted December 5, 2025 Share Posted December 5, 2025 https://quizlet.com/503463983/titsrp-moderation-deck-flash-cards/ New link for people wanting to view the quizlet flashcards!! I included a little extra flash cards like the DO's and DONT's of being staff, idk bow I totally missed that but I got it there anyways, and then I fixed some grammar and spelling. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24208-babyjak%E2%80%99s-fat-wife-made-a-flashcard-set-for-dei-staff/page/3/#findComment-169423 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted January 30 Share Posted January 30 Hi everyone, i updated the quizlet card set What was changed: - added dividing sets between cards so its easier to navigate and change in the future - modified the mayor rule regarding rolecalls -added new picolas cage rule -added added new rule regarding to crip cannons in misc rules -modified basing rule regarding head and foot glitch https://quizlet.com/503463983/titsrp-moderation-deck-flash-cards/ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24208-babyjak%E2%80%99s-fat-wife-made-a-flashcard-set-for-dei-staff/page/3/#findComment-173383 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted January 30 Author Share Posted January 30 nigga 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24208-babyjak%E2%80%99s-fat-wife-made-a-flashcard-set-for-dei-staff/page/3/#findComment-173389 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now