Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Sid The Senior Crosby

Your Steam ID:

in profile

Who are you reporting?:

DragonXslayer STEAM_0:1:585224313

Why are you reporting this player?:

Falsely demoted me, I lost the king job and it was instantly taken from me. I have seen other people report for similar issues.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

OYrZqRA.png

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24071-false-demote-while-on-king/
Share on other sites

After seeing the demotion message, it's pretty clear what happened, as others have mentioned. He likely had no reason to do it except for wanting to become king himself or to make a friend king, which can be quite annoying. Apologies that no staff were available to help you in-game. I do disagree on the warning here, though I think it should be a verbal warning and possibly speaking to the player about the situation, considering he is brand new and has no warns or notes on record if he does it again, an immediate warn. +1 for verbal warning / note 

Edited by z0mbie Snake
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...