Kert Kobean Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 So, here's an unbiased perspective from someone who doesn't dip in his toes into any outside friend groups, servers, etc. This was clearly meant as a joke lmao. Going off blacnova's own accounts, there was never any intention on insinuating anything to do with pedophilia. Was it a dumbass joke? Yes. Was it completely pointless? Yes. Was it so malicious that it was worth making a forums post? Probably not. This is a miscommunication that could have easily been solved with a conversation between both parties. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23692-pedo-accusations/page/2/#findComment-164393 Share on other sites More sharing options...
vbov Posted August 31, 2025 Author Share Posted August 31, 2025 3 minutes ago, Blacnova said: Now, I’ll admit it may have been in poor taste to send that message, but to be fair you and your male friend (Spis) have been trying to rage bait me for like the last week over that video that he recorded while I was in the city with my friends. I don’t really care about the video, but I mean it’s clear that you’re trying to piss me off, so I don’t know what you expect. In reality, you and anyone with a singular brain cell know that my intention with that was not to call you a pedo, but rather his buttbuddy. I didn’t even know how old either of you are. To be honest, even now that I know you’re above 18 and he’s not, I’d still make the same joke and no one in their right minds would think that this it's a pedo accusation. You’re lowkey just parasocial, be better. I have never tried to rage bait you, I've taken it as a funny moment and always portrayed it as so, but if you were not taking this lightly it doesn't mean you can insinuate a relationship into 2 people especially when someone's a minor, I'd expect from you to not make such jokes and your intentions were not clear. Not only you're not backing down by saying "I'd still make the same joke" but you're also very aggressive while making this post. Why? also you're just continuing weird behaviour by still wanting to make the same joke. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23692-pedo-accusations/page/2/#findComment-164395 Share on other sites More sharing options...
vbov Posted August 31, 2025 Author Share Posted August 31, 2025 3 minutes ago, Kert Kobean said: So, here's an unbiased perspective from someone who doesn't dip in his toes into any outside friend groups, servers, etc. This was clearly meant as a joke lmao. Going off blacnova's own accounts, there was never any intention on insinuating anything to do with pedophilia. Was it a dumbass joke? Yes. Was it completely pointless? Yes. Was it so malicious that it was worth making a forums post? Probably not. This is a miscommunication that could have easily been solved with a conversation between both parties. From what he Insinuated it was clear to be a relationship between me and spys, which is of course not a thing, second of all the fact that in his own words "Would make the same joke" makes it seem like he stands by his opinion. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23692-pedo-accusations/page/2/#findComment-164396 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 2 minutes ago, vbov said: From what he Insinuated it was clear to be a relationship between me and spys, which is of course not a thing, second of all the fact that in his own words "Would make the same joke" makes it seem like he stands by his opinion. But you can't know what his intentions behind that were. We can't ban or even punish off of "Well this is PROBABLY what he meant". By his own admission, he didn't know the age of you or spys, and meant it as more of a joking "butt buddies" sort of thing. Unless there's any sort of evidence verifying he was making you out intentionally to be a pedo, there's no reason to drag out anymore drama. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23692-pedo-accusations/page/2/#findComment-164399 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 (edited) 20 minutes ago, vbov said: I have never tried to rage bait you, I've taken it as a funny moment and always portrayed it as so, but if you were not taking this lightly it doesn't mean you can insinuate a relationship into 2 people especially when someone's a minor, I'd expect from you to not make such jokes and your intentions were not clear. Not only you're not backing down by saying "I'd still make the same joke" but you're also very aggressive while making this post. Why? also you're just continuing weird behaviour by still wanting to make the same joke. Well, I truly do apologize if you did not mean it to be rude, but I think it's hard to interpret it any other way. Also, I stand by it because again, it was not meant to be any sort of accusation. I do in fact stand by it as a regular insult yes. I will, however, not say it to you anymore as I didn't realize it bothered you so much Examples just from today, not to mention posting the video repeatedly: Edited August 31, 2025 by Blacnova Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23692-pedo-accusations/page/2/#findComment-164400 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 From anyone who grew up in the 2000s and 2010s calling someone your boyfriend meant not only them calling you gay, but also meant you were tight knit. So like, maybe now you know his age don't do it? But this isn't a big deal just go "Hey you know he's a minor right?" and leave it at that. It's one thing when you're openly saying sexual shit to/about a minor like "Go fuck your butt buddy" but that wasn't said here. There's a time and place for warns/bans to be handed out. When you take an insult from 7+ years ago and make it the equivalent of server murder that doesn't do anyone good. Grow a pair, its a game that allows you to shit talk. Learn to take shit talking and not blow it up to rub your ego and get otherwise good people in trouble. Its grasping at straws here and it shows. -1 From me 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23692-pedo-accusations/page/2/#findComment-164401 Share on other sites More sharing options...
vbov Posted August 31, 2025 Author Share Posted August 31, 2025 Just now, Kert Kobean said: But you can't know what his intentions behind that were. We can't ban or even punish off of "Well this is PROBABLY what he meant". By his own admission, he didn't know the age of you or spys, and meant it as more of a joking "butt buddies" sort of thing. Unless there's any sort of evidence verifying he was making you out intentionally to be a pedo, there's no reason to drag out anymore drama. Infact he did know that spys a minor, he's called spys a kid and a minor multiple times, and like I said you should not make such jokes especially when you don't know the others person's age. Coming from a moderator he should've known this already, he's also said that he would make the same joke even knowing both of me and spys age which isn't that insinuating that he's trying to say I'm a pedo? but just calls it a joke? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23692-pedo-accusations/page/2/#findComment-164403 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 (edited) While I can understand you do not appreciate the comment being made, here's my take. In this situation he doesn't know either person's age, I personally wouldn't have made that joke as it's a stupid one to make, but I also believe there was no I'll intent behind it. This would've been better to message about him first and ask the questions, then make a forums report if you were not happy with that outcome. I know youre going to feel this is biased regardless, however just because he's on the staff team he is not being shown leniency or a downplay on your report. We do these accusations like these seriously however in this case it's reaching. I am -1 Edited August 31, 2025 by Vex Autocorrect 🥴 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23692-pedo-accusations/page/2/#findComment-164404 Share on other sites More sharing options...
vbov Posted August 31, 2025 Author Share Posted August 31, 2025 3 minutes ago, Blacnova said: Well, I truly do apologize if you did not mean it to be rude, but I think it's hard to interpret it any other way. Also, I stand by it because again, it was not meant to be any sort of accusation. I do in fact stand by it as a regular insult yes. Examples just from today, not to mention posting the video repeatedly: I'm sorry of the fact you didn't find it as a funny joke. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23692-pedo-accusations/page/2/#findComment-164405 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 WIth Blacnova's and Kert's response, I agree. I've seen people say, far more wild shit, and you Vbov, you shit-talk and bug for reactions as well, [My past, and constantly bringing up Blac's thing] Calling someone your boyfriend, just simply is the classic, "You're gay" insult that we all used on the playgrounds and hallways of school, I believe this has no real fruit to bear, there's no need to Punish Blacnova for shit-talking, when, we all do it. Vbov, you should know better, this is a long stretch [Note: See Turretspammer and Von's reports against eachother from a while ago.] For me, this is a -1, This ain't no candyland. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23692-pedo-accusations/page/2/#findComment-164406 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts