vbov Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: vbov Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:629138811 Who are you reporting?: blacnova (STEAM_0:0:66142484) Moderator Why are you reporting this player?: I'm reporting this staff member because he has made a pedo accusations of me, he has instigated of me being "spy's boyfriend" while he is a minor and I'm an adult. I do not indulge in such actions and I wish that he would be punished for this. What he said could very badly damage my reputation and it is considered slander. I am in no relationship with spy's or any minor infact, I am happily in a relationship with someone I know in real life. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://imgur.com/a/HF0yWyl Edited August 30, 2025 by vbov Changed discord link into a imgur 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23692-pedo-accusations/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 (edited) This is just silly. Blowing things out of proportion. All that needs to be said is don't make jokes like this anymore about spys. Really not a big deal lol Edited August 30, 2025 by Blue. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23692-pedo-accusations/#findComment-164380 Share on other sites More sharing options...
vbov Posted August 30, 2025 Author Share Posted August 30, 2025 (edited) 3 minutes ago, Blue. said: This is just silly. Blowing things out of proportion. All that needs to be said is don't make jokes like this anymore about spys. Really not a big deal lol This is not blowing things out of proportion, you can't just make jokes like this. I don't think you'd like me "joking" like this about you or would you? I've stated that I am 18. Why would I accept this type of behaviour? its literally slander on my name and I won't accept this. Honestly This just makes you seem like you are biased. Edited August 30, 2025 by vbov Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23692-pedo-accusations/#findComment-164383 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ego Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 Just now, Blue. said: This is just silly lol. Blowing things out of proportion. All that needs to be said is don't make jokes like this anymore about spys. Really not a big deal lol This is a bad take from you, this server has made it clear many times to not make jokes like this. Coming from a moderator this is a very bad look. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23692-pedo-accusations/#findComment-164384 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 1 minute ago, vbov said: This is not blowing things out of proportion, you can't just make jokes like this. I don't think you'd like me "joking" like this about you or would you? I've stated that I am 18. Why would I accept this type of behaviour? its literally slander on my name and I won't accept this. 1 minute ago, Ego said: This is a bad take from you, this server has made it clear many times to not make jokes like this. Coming from a moderator this is a very bad look. Hello. I believe I can throwback to the Von and Turretspammer report, now that this may be a little more direct, I believe Blacnova didn't mean any form of pedophilic comments, I believe that he just meant that you guys are tight knit, not that you Vbov are participating in any sort of relation with Spizz. Just that being one's 'boyfriend' doesn't insinuate any pedophilic behavor/accusations in this format. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23692-pedo-accusations/#findComment-164386 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parth Patel Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 5 minutes ago, Blue. said: This is just silly. Blowing things out of proportion. All that needs to be said is don't make jokes like this anymore about spys. Really not a big deal lol Really weird how u are letting this slide lol, last i checked this isnt allowed. once i heard this "joke" was made i felt very uncomfortable since nova knows in 15. to me this just seems like u are trying to help ur friend / being bias Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23692-pedo-accusations/#findComment-164387 Share on other sites More sharing options...
vbov Posted August 31, 2025 Author Share Posted August 31, 2025 (edited) 3 minutes ago, Sanzu Zahard said: Hello. I believe I can throwback to the Von and Turretspammer report, now that this may be a little more direct, I believe Blacnova didn't mean any form of pedophilic comments, I believe that he just meant that you guys are tight knit, not that you Vbov are participating in any sort of relation with Spizz. Just that being one's 'boyfriend' doesn't insinuate any pedophilic behavor/accusations in this format. I'm pretty sure being a "boyfriend" to someone means way more than a tight knit friendship. It's not okay to make any type of comments like this, if or he didn't know my age why would he push his luck and say something like this? Your reply sounds like another case of bias. Also being someone's boyfriend does insinuate pedophilic behaviour because he's a minor and I'm an adult?.... What the fuck do you mean? Edited August 31, 2025 by vbov Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23692-pedo-accusations/#findComment-164388 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 1 minute ago, vbov said: I'm pretty sure being a "boyfriend" to someone means way more than a tight knit friendship. It's not okay to make any type of comments like this, if or he didn't know my age why would he push his luck and say something like this? Your reply sounds like another case of bias. Disagreeing with your perspective on what was said isn't bias. If I immediately voted -1 to retaliate against all your claims, Sure, maybe I understand how you can See that as a Pedophilic comment, however, like I mentioned, the Turretspammer and Von report, where it was 'Insinuated' one by the other for Pedophilic comments, you can sure SEE the way it can be portrayed as that however It didn't mean that in any way/shape or form. I wont offically vote until more staff votes come in on this, and/or until Blacnova can respond, But I thought i'd just give some clarifcation. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23692-pedo-accusations/#findComment-164389 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 (edited) Now, I’ll admit it may have been in poor taste to send that message, but to be fair you and your male friend (Spis) have been trying to rage bait me for like the last week over that video that he recorded while I was in the city with my friends. I don’t really care about the video, but I mean it’s clear that you’re trying to piss me off, so I don’t know what you expect. In reality, you and anyone with a singular brain cell know that my intention with that was not to call you a pedo, but rather his hivemind partner. I didn’t even know how old either of you are. To be honest, even now that I know you’re above 18 and he’s not, I’d would still make the same joke and no one in their right minds would think that it's a pedo accusation. I will, however, not say it to you anymore as I didn't realize it bothered you so much You’re lowkey just parasocial, be better. Edited August 31, 2025 by Blacnova okay the previous terminology may have actually been incorrect language Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23692-pedo-accusations/#findComment-164391 Share on other sites More sharing options...
vbov Posted August 31, 2025 Author Share Posted August 31, 2025 1 minute ago, Sanzu Zahard said: Disagreeing with your perspective on what was said isn't bias. If I immediately voted -1 to retaliate against all your claims, Sure, maybe I understand how you can See that as a Pedophilic comment, however, like I mentioned, the Turretspammer and Von report, where it was 'Insinuated' one by the other for Pedophilic comments, you can sure SEE the way it can be portrayed as that however It didn't mean that in any way/shape or form. I wont offically vote until more staff votes come in on this, and/or until Blacnova can respond, But I thought i'd just give some clarifcation. First of all the reason I called you biased is because you immediately assumed of the fact that being someone's "boyfriend" means a "tight knit friendship" , If something is insinuated as something and can be portrayed as so how come it doesn't mean it in any shape or form? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23692-pedo-accusations/#findComment-164392 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts