newest player Posted June 6, 2025 Share Posted June 6, 2025 Hello guys, I’m new to darkrp and had a few questions, hope that’s okay: - Do I actually need to advert raid? I saw someone say it’s a rule, but that seems really dumb if I’m just trying to play tactically. Like would you advertise a crime irl? - Is there a way to turn off the NPCs or something? They keep talking and I can’t hear actual players half the time. - Why does the server feel kinda… pay-to-win? Like I joined and there’s people flying around with armor and guns I can’t afford or fight against. - Also random question but is there a reason this server has so many furries? Not judging or anything I’m just genuinely confused if that is part of the theme or something. Any help is appreciated! Please be nice to me, hope to see you guys around! 1 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23213-questions-from-new-player/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted June 6, 2025 Share Posted June 6, 2025 Hi! I love that your asking questions! Raid adverts e.g /advert Raid are NOT required UNLESS you're raiding the PD, the Bank, or Kingdom! Each with there respective advert [/Advert Bank Raid, PD Raid, Kingdom Raid] Turn off NPC's? None of the NPC's talk, you might be speaking of the pets, but then again, there is a command to stop/mute global sounds in the Help menu by hitting F4! It can feel pay to win, I promise you, it isnt, Some of these players have been playing either 14 hours a day or have been playing for YEARS, They use either specific CC guns and they're good at PVP [CC is Custom Class, there's an NPC all about it at the fountain!] And some use Rarity guns with perks! Legendary Guns are most commonly used for raids, as they can give armor everytime you shoot it, they can do far more damage, shoot faster, less recoil, ect. Need to fight? Just train and find your own method to PVP with! Good ways to make money is trying to base with alot of players with a good dupe! Piklas/1-800-Suicide made some free ones on the fourms! Finally, There's a large number of Furrys/LGBTQ players on the server, Why? I don't know, alot of people are attracted to this game from that community, It's also pretty meme-able server wise, and trust me, some of the straight individuals in the server act far more gay than you'll ever imagine lol. Hope this helped! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23213-questions-from-new-player/#findComment-159207 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LeGerbs Posted June 6, 2025 Share Posted June 6, 2025 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23213-questions-from-new-player/#findComment-159208 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mumper Posted June 6, 2025 Share Posted June 6, 2025 welcome to titsrp where dreams become memes! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23213-questions-from-new-player/#findComment-159209 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tyz37 Posted June 10, 2025 Share Posted June 10, 2025 On 6/6/2025 at 11:17 AM, newest player said: Hello guys, I’m new to darkrp and had a few questions, hope that’s okay: - Do I actually need to advert raid? I saw someone say it’s a rule, but that seems really dumb if I’m just trying to play tactically. Like would you advertise a crime irl? - Is there a way to turn off the NPCs or something? They keep talking and I can’t hear actual players half the time. - Why does the server feel kinda… pay-to-win? Like I joined and there’s people flying around with armor and guns I can’t afford or fight against. - Also random question but is there a reason this server has so many furries? Not judging or anything I’m just genuinely confused if that is part of the theme or something. Any help is appreciated! Please be nice to me, hope to see you guys around! The questions were answered but as an example, I have played for years and just now come on to chill every so often. There is nothing pay to win on the server. The only things that require real money are when you add a skin from the steam workshop in as a gun reskin or a playermodel. Everything else can be earned in game with in-game money. Even the premium currency (suga) can be earned in game through your quests. My recommendation for you is that you do some of the jobs that earn a lot of money without using printers. I would say to sell your printers for about 300k for the total of both of them if you can get someone to buy them for that. Then go onto a job like the meth cook (not easy meth cook) and make kalaxian. That should earn a good amount of money. Work towards saving 5 million to get a custom class at a CC Creator. Every weapon slot on it costs 10 million but you can add them later at a CC Editor. Your most important items you should get on the CC are a jump swep (master sword works best for new players), a gun, and a bacta grenade (for healing). Additionally, a lockpick after those three or a medkit (just to be able to heal without waiting the cooldown after using the bacta nade) is advised. You can not get jetpacks on your CC through any normal means. The way people are flying are with jetpacks which currently according to marketplace value are about 100k each. If you want to use them then be sure you have no fall talismen to prevent fall damage as you get used to them. The armor can be bought from suppliers and black market dealers. The armor packs are what you would look for. Additionally, there is an option on your CC Editor to start with 50 armor out of 100 which is nice. Hope this helped. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23213-questions-from-new-player/#findComment-159423 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DaniMagik Posted June 11, 2025 Share Posted June 11, 2025 Ah hell nah do NOT use Piklas dupes lmao. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23213-questions-from-new-player/#findComment-159481 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted June 11, 2025 Share Posted June 11, 2025 1 hour ago, DannyMagik said: Ah hell nah do NOT use Piklas dupes lmao. I use them. A: I cant build. B: Im not using other peoples dupes [they want me to buy them?!?!?! im broke.] C : i can't build D : free and easy. one i use easily eats like 6 c4 and works good enough for my challenges to be done smh. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23213-questions-from-new-player/#findComment-159488 Share on other sites More sharing options...
liliansmurg Posted June 11, 2025 Share Posted June 11, 2025 1. Do you have to advert "raid"? Yes, usually, you do have to advert raid. It's one of those rules that varies slightly from server to server, like the difference between a gourmet Pop-Tart and one you find under your car seat. Most servers require it because it keeps things fair and prevents every encounter from turning into a surprise Swiss Roll ambush. Think of it like yelling "BAGEL!" before throwing one at someone’s head—it’s courteous, expected, and weirdly traditional. IRL crime doesn’t have raid adverts, sure—but IRL also doesn’t let you print money in a closet while wearing a banana suit and dual-wielding Desert Eagles. It's less about realism and more about balance… like spreading Cheez Whiz on a Ritz: it’s artificial, but it works. 2. Turning off NPCs? Ah yes, the relentless hum of NPCs. They drone on like a frozen lasagna being narrated by Werner Herzog. Some servers let you mute them in the F4 menu or in audio settings—sometimes through an add-on, other times not at all. If they're that loud, consider telling an admin or looking for an earplug mod made of digital fruitcake. 3. Pay-to-win feel? You’ve stumbled upon the shimmering, honey-glazed ham of the DarkRP experience: wealth disparity. A lot of servers have donation perks or VIP kits that let players start with fancier gear. It can feel like trying to joust against a Slim Jim with a soggy corn dog, but rest assured—many servers still reward grind and cleverness over wallet size. If you’re feeling outgunned, try starting with smaller roles (hobo king, meth cook, microwave priest) and work your way up. Or join a server that’s more balanced and doesn’t turn into a Lunchables class war. 4. So many furries?? DarkRP is a bizarre melting pot, like if you tossed a pack of Toaster Strudels into a Crock-Pot and said, “Art.” Furries, anime fans, edgy 14-year-olds, ironic philosophers—everyone shows up eventually. Some servers are especially furry-friendly, either because of the community that built it or just momentum. It’s not necessarily part of the "theme" unless it’s advertised that way (and even then, it might not be clear). Either way, it’s all just part of the flavor. Like finding a mini Oreo in your box of Ritz crackers—unexpected, but hey, welcome to the Internet. Glad to have you aboard! Don’t hesitate to ask questions—everyone starts somewhere, and DarkRP is as confusing as trying to microwave a Twinkie with philosophical intent. Hope to see you around the server soon! P.S. Never trust a man who spawns printers inside a Taco Bell. You’ll know when you see it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23213-questions-from-new-player/#findComment-159494 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted June 11, 2025 Share Posted June 11, 2025 On 6/6/2025 at 8:17 PM, newest player said: Hello guys, I’m new to darkrp and had a few questions, hope that’s okay: - Do I actually need to advert raid? I saw someone say it’s a rule, but that seems really dumb if I’m just trying to play tactically. Like would you advertise a crime irl? - Is there a way to turn off the NPCs or something? They keep talking and I can’t hear actual players half the time. - Why does the server feel kinda… pay-to-win? Like I joined and there’s people flying around with armor and guns I can’t afford or fight against. - Also random question but is there a reason this server has so many furries? Not judging or anything I’m just genuinely confused if that is part of the theme or something. Any help is appreciated! Please be nice to me, hope to see you guys around! you do not need to advert raid but you do need to advert every time you use a C4 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23213-questions-from-new-player/#findComment-159495 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DaniMagik Posted June 12, 2025 Share Posted June 12, 2025 Something Something backdoors 8 hours ago, Sanzu Zahard said: I use them. A: I cant build. B: Im not using other peoples dupes [they want me to buy them?!?!?! im broke.] C : i can't build D : free and easy. one i use easily eats like 6 c4 and works good enough for my challenges to be done smh. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23213-questions-from-new-player/#findComment-159506 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now