-
Posts
196 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Steam ID
76561198237470402 -
Gametracker
DaniMagik -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by DaniMagik
-
I don't actually care bro i'm just playing it up for the bit
-
bitch I sent it in ooc ONE TIME
-
This would be a great idea if it was not Sanzu writing it. Also someone leaking to this guy cause I have never said another satisfied tits rper outside of discord calls.
-
Honestly there is not much we can do then. Maybe you can ask Rubik and he might be able to see what happened.
-
Do you have any clips or evidence of this happening and if you do can you please post them.
-
/rpname
-
Why me and Zesty just combined into one person lmao.
-
Dogshit list cause I aint on it
-
Something Something backdoors
-
Ah hell nah do NOT use Piklas dupes lmao.
-
Cause are talking about whats in general chat not staff chat. I admit that the staff chat selfie was a bit much but LeGerbs is not talking about staff chat he is talking about general. And none of the pictures of me in general are in anyway sexual. Its just a skirt and a croptop sweater with fishnets. I go out in public like that all the time and never has a single person pointed it out for being “too sexual”.
-
I really dont think its sexual at all tbh, its just a skirt and a crop top and I go outside in public like this decently regularly. But thats besides the point as the main issue comes with people not accepting the existance of trans people. We saw this yesterday with people like Agro saying we are pretending to be a girl. Not accepting someone’s preferred gender and pronouns and is where the actual issue is as that is transphobic.
-
Execpt what I posted is neither skimpy or sexual its just clothing that I put on to look cute. If it was a cis women wearing the same clothes people would not see it as sexual.
-
Execpt thats not the main issue here. The main issue is when players try to say shit like “being trans isnt valid” or shit like “there is only 2 genders”. If you are amab mtf then people should respect that you are a girl and not respecting that is fact transphobic. Btw I looked back at those pictures and those are not skimpy clothes. I go outside in them on the regular and to me it seems like you only think its sexual and skimpy cause im not cis. If it was someone who was afab I am almost positive you would not care. You only see it as sexual cause you think that cross dressing in general in sexual which it isnt.
-
Yeah they are not comparable at all. There is no such thing as an LGBTQ belief or ideology and thinking thats what it is is trans/homophobic in itself.
-
The same goes for this as well. Being LGBTQ has nothing to do with belief its just what you are. And people don’t just get to believe that your existence is wrong.
-
Being trans is not an ideology its just who you are and you have a right for that to be respected.
-
I don’t hide it lol im just saying don’t be transphobic cause we do punish for even casual and joking transphobia.
-
Everyone should know that us staff were told that casual transphobia is not allowed and will be treated just as bad as racism.
-
No it was definitely targeted considering I got a custom ban message with Agro calling me a trans retard
-
Honestly yeah I gotta agree with you. I have seen a lot of transphobia get ignored a lot of the time on the server when it really shouldn’t be.
-
We need an update