Tits Anon Feedback Poll - Summer '24

Goldfish0

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

People who make google forms can see who sends answers. I will not be sending in an answer for this reason.

This isn't true and Rubik can let you know too if you don't want to take my word for it. The only other thing that is being collected besides answers is the time and date you submitted your responses.

Plus I'm pretty sure that it literally says at the start that your email won't be shown to the form creator too.

Edited by Goldfish0
  • Thanks 1
  • crybaby -1 2

I think its awesome that you made a poll to see what can be done to improve the server, as well as create more involvement among players.

30 minutes ago, Makoto said:

Will the results be released publicly (like with a chart)? I really want to see the answers to page 2.

Yeah I just can't find away to do it right now without leaking my legal name and have the responses update at the same time. I am about to release some more stuff about the results so far though. The admin/smod questions are kind of obvious how they'd be answered but I'm sure people are curious, would really like some more responses, only 30 on the main for so far.

• Like 1

Ima be real we everyone knew the answers to those questions and we need to step back and look at the them as a whole not just because they raid you or a sit didn't go your way. What really needa to be looked at is,

is this staff member taking sits?

Are the responsive with questions?

Do they care about the wellbeing of the server? 

Have they been replying to new staff apps and accepting them when appropriate along with training them?

It's no secret that people don't necessarily like a few of the staff members, but why? In all of my time snooping the forums and honestly being back I haven't really seen any good reasons as to why they aren't liked. The only reasons I've seen are them raiding people which is obviously gonna make anyone mad.  That's part of the game though?

I can understand needing to make sure controversial staff members try to mend their reputation as to not cause anymore drama but making an anonymous post with a very vague answer isn't the way to approach it. Give good long thought out reasons otherwise things probably won't change.

Edited by LeGerbs
  • Like 2

30 Responses is not enough to get the full picture but luckily no one has decided to spam the shit out of it yet so it should give some idea.

Also for anyone who thinks this survey could be improved upon or feel my questions are biased or vague, I would recommend three paths :

Making your own damn survey

and/or

Actually being constructive with the survey results once they are released instead of just throwing shade at people you don't like.

or you could always just

https://imgur.com/gallery/shut-oQLd3k7

Something I find very off about the staff team's approach to handling problematic people is how it seems they just wait until a victim builds some kind of air tight case against said problematic person . Unless of course the problematic person has a bad reputation with staff team in which case it's just an all out witch hunt.

33 minutes ago, LeGerbs said:

Ima be real we everyone knew the answers to those questions and we need to step back and look at the them as a whole not just because they raid you or a sit didn't go your way. What really needa to be looked at is,

is this staff member taking sits?

Are the responsive with questions?

Do they care about the wellbeing of the server? 

Have they been replying to new staff apps and accepting them when appropriate along with training them?

I think it'd be interesting for y'all to do a survey amongst the staff team if you think that is the best route. But in reality, I feel pretty confident saying that finding people who will actually take staffing a dying video game server seriously and handle situations with integrity are very very hard to come by. Maybe keep them around but reconsider letting players who have horrible track records with rule breaking become staff again/for the first time.
https://imgur.com/a/eq88wRl