Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all, going to release a second version to those I know won't bullshit so do your best to just be down to earth and honest, thanks!

 

https://forms.gle/ZCgJMtsD8HnV2Cgb6

 

EDIT : IF I SENT YOU THE PRIVATE ONE IGNORE THAT IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE IT AND DO THE PUBLIC ONE

 

Don't want to have any duplicate responses if/when i merge the two

Edited by Goldfish0
  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21646-tits-anon-feedback-poll-summer-24/
Share on other sites

wouldve done it until i scrolled and scrolled and saw i was on page 1 of 3. 

almost all raiding things have been discussed, raiding and basing rn is in a great state imo as opposed to 12 man basing groups with an extra 3 people not on doors (that u dont even know are going to defend) being able to ''takeover raid'' aka counter. picolas cage should not be able to train a person inside of a base cause his job cant raid which is why it was changed to being a random group of 10 players near eachother. frog pet wasnt nerfed it was bugfixed to do what it was meant to do.

 everything else idrc about but i like the post being a discussion type thing but i for sure dont think it should be anonymous if u want serious answers and not troll/spammed answers. cool concept good job goldfish

Rubik told me I couldn't collect any personal data so I did my best to work around that. If you answer seriously I'm guessing the others might fall in line so I appreciate that, regardless there is another instance floating around between 20-30 active players I trust so we will have that too.

 

Unless I find a way to protect my info a little better in the short term I won't be releasing the responses publicly until they've slowed down in like a week or so but if you a real one hmu and I'll shoot it to you.

2 minutes ago, ⁴⁴⁴ said:

going to release a second version to people that will answer how i want them to

Please don't turn this thread into a tin foil hat type argument, just doing this to hopefully push the server in a better direction and start discussions based on facts rather than a bunch of puff

1 minute ago, Goldfish0 said:

Please don't turn this thread into a tin foil hat type argument, just doing this to hopefully push the server in a better direction and start discussions based on facts rather than a bunch of puff

2nd version for my friends & this version for the others

Just now, ⁴⁴⁴ said:

2nd version for my friends & this version for the others

Unfortunately pointless maliciousness is pretty prevalent in this community so I did what I thought would work best, feel free to do the same thing if you think what we have here is so terrible.

  • Crybaby 1
1 minute ago, Goldfish0 said:

Unfortunately pointless maliciousness is pretty prevalent in this community so I did what I thought would work best, feel free to do the same thing if you think what we have here is so terrible.

guys i will make a poll then make a second one for only my friends so when my poll says things i dont like i can have a 2nd one that enforces what i think

9 minutes ago, ⁴⁴⁴ said:

guys i will make a poll then make a second one for only my friends so when my poll says things i dont like i can have a 2nd one that enforces what i think

It's actually pretty funny. I disagree with the private responses more but you can think what you want lol

  • Crybaby 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...