Farewell!

Kamala Gekido

On 2/26/2024 at 11:55 PM, Kamala Gekido said:

Thanks for all the memories. I joined back in 2017 and was on and off on the server. It's been a helluva ride. I loved to just vibe and make cool stuff with people, as well as engage in a bit of roleplay. I was honored when Peanut passed theDD down to me, but horrified when I found out why... I failed him. I wanted to make that gang live again but, I never could. Not the same way he did. And, with how things are on the server, I refuse to play on it anymore. Some of you will rejoice cause you hate me, and others will be sad to see me gone. Some of you might not even know who I am. 

Good or bad, thanks for the memories folks. I'm going to find a new home to relax at, one with less drama. 

-Kamala "Morgan" Taylor

That's why you haven't been hopping on since 26th february and got 0$, honestly fuck you, you got me banned for a week. On some real shit tho, I hope you find somewhere good with less drama, farewell

Edited by kashpaint

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kamala Gekido said:

Hyder is gone. I have a reason to actually play the server again. 

Literally already noticed an uptake of the server pop. It was picking up a bit but compared to literally just a few weeks ago, it's already crazy busy when it's supposed to be again.

Now I'll just say.... why the fuck wasn't it done sooner? LMAO.

• Like 1