kez Posted December 14, 2023 Share Posted December 14, 2023 In-Game Name kez Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:703329669 Why were you banned or warned? banned Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I was banned for FTC and prop abuse, unsure why FTC was included, since I complied with anything I was told (no one warned me against any behavior in any sits) and not sure what the prop abuse is from Who warned/banned you? Smelly How long were you warned or banned for? 3 days 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20741-kez-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smelly Posted December 14, 2023 Share Posted December 14, 2023 Hello kez, You were restricted by Dev from calling votes here: [12:46 AM] BOT Staff: kez (STEAM_0:0:703329669) was banned from calling votes by Dev2 (STEAM_0:1:808194222) for the following reason: 'Mass Vote Abuse' After this, you were mayor and were prop climbed into a base that was not yours, hiding inside blast doors frozen up against the wall. This player votekicked you, the vote failed, then you got into a votekicking battle with them. I was shown the clip of all of this happening as well as the prop abuse as mayor. [1:39 AM] BOT Vote: kez (STEAM_0:0:703329669) started a votekick against Tyz37 (STEAM_0:1:42745682) for the following reason: 'false votekick' 1:40 AM] BOT Vote: kez (STEAM_0:0:703329669) started a votekick against Tyz37 (STEAM_0:1:42745682) for the following reason: 'i will win this The reason looks legit on those votekicks and I wouldn't have batted an eye just looking at them but after seeing the clip, I see now that it was just retaliation for their legitimate votekick. After that votekick, you also decided to do this: [1:45 AM] BOT Vote: kez (STEAM_0:0:703329669) started a votekick against Niggalarrry (STEAM_0:0:145122399) for the following reason: 'not wanting cum' I let you know very clearly what the reason was for your failure to comply ban. As I said in our sit, I like you and I'm bummed to see you going down this route. Hopefully this 3 day break will give you an opportunity to chill out. Obviously -1 for reduction or unban. 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20741-kez-ban-appeal/#findComment-141163 Share on other sites More sharing options...
kez Posted December 14, 2023 Author Share Posted December 14, 2023 23 minutes ago, Smelly said: Hello kez, You were restricted by Dev from calling votes here: [12:46 AM] BOT Staff: kez (STEAM_0:0:703329669) was banned from calling votes by Dev2 (STEAM_0:1:808194222) for the following reason: 'Mass Vote Abuse' After this, you were mayor and were prop climbed into a base that was not yours, hiding inside blast doors frozen up against the wall. This player votekicked you, the vote failed, then you got into a votekicking battle with them. I was shown the clip of all of this happening as well as the prop abuse as mayor. [1:39 AM] BOT Vote: kez (STEAM_0:0:703329669) started a votekick against Tyz37 (STEAM_0:1:42745682) for the following reason: 'false votekick' 1:40 AM] BOT Vote: kez (STEAM_0:0:703329669) started a votekick against Tyz37 (STEAM_0:1:42745682) for the following reason: 'i will win this The reason looks legit on those votekicks and I wouldn't have batted an eye just looking at them but after seeing the clip, I see now that it was just retaliation for their legitimate votekick. After that votekick, you also decided to do this: [1:45 AM] BOT Vote: kez (STEAM_0:0:703329669) started a votekick against Niggalarrry (STEAM_0:0:145122399) for the following reason: 'not wanting cum' I let you know very clearly what the reason was for your failure to comply ban. As I said in our sit, I like you and I'm bummed to see you going down this route. Hopefully this 3 day break will give you an opportunity to chill out. Obviously -1 for reduction or unban. So why was I allowed to voteban after being restricted from votebans..? Dev2 only said to me something along the lines of "you are being indefinitely banned from making votes" without a warning, or being told to stop. Also why am I the only one being punished out of the entire server doing the very same thing at the same time with 2 admins online? I would also like to see the proof of me abusing props as that was never explained to me. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20741-kez-ban-appeal/#findComment-141164 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tyz37 Posted December 14, 2023 Share Posted December 14, 2023 I was asked to post the clip and all that here so I will be doing that now. You have over 50 days of playtime which is far more than enough to know what prop climbing/prop abuse is. You know the rules and have played far more than enough to know not to do false vote bans/kicks. You can not argue "I didn't know it was a no no" and the admins at that time were not taking sits/were afk. The only one taking sits was a mod and then even he stopped taking sits and was allowing vote bans and shit to go off since he was the only one and got tired of taking only sits all night. Most of the false vote bans were stopped and you wonder why they did not go through. This is clearly an appeal to try to cry and be like "I am so innocent of anything and how could I have known what the rules are to the server with my 50+ day playtime." 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20741-kez-ban-appeal/#findComment-141188 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tyz37 Posted December 14, 2023 Share Posted December 14, 2023 (edited) Plus you did not own the base and I scanned for any prop ramps leading to it which there were none of so even if you say there were, you can clearly see there are non when I scan the walls and even if there was the tiniest one that is extremely hard to hover over or even get onto, invisible props are still not allowed.. Edited December 14, 2023 by Tyz37 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20741-kez-ban-appeal/#findComment-141189 Share on other sites More sharing options...
kez Posted December 15, 2023 Author Share Posted December 15, 2023 1 hour ago, Tyz37 said: I was asked to post the clip and all that here so I will be doing that now. You have over 50 days of playtime which is far more than enough to know what prop climbing/prop abuse is. You know the rules and have played far more than enough to know not to do false vote bans/kicks. You can not argue "I didn't know it was a no no" and the admins at that time were not taking sits/were afk. The only one taking sits was a mod and then even he stopped taking sits and was allowing vote bans and shit to go off since he was the only one and got tired of taking only sits all night. Most of the false vote bans were stopped and you wonder why they did not go through. This is clearly an appeal to try to cry and be like "I am so innocent of anything and how could I have known what the rules are to the server with my 50+ day playtime." haha this guy tyz angry 5 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20741-kez-ban-appeal/#findComment-141192 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yung PussyBanger Posted December 15, 2023 Share Posted December 15, 2023 From the evidence above and your response to tyz, im going to -1. you were staff not that long ago, I don't know what happened and why you're acting up, but you need to wait out your sentence. "haha this guy tyz angry" is you giving up and admitting your fault. Also I don't know how you were even able to votekick if you were apparently banned from the indefinitely. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20741-kez-ban-appeal/#findComment-141195 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted December 15, 2023 Share Posted December 15, 2023 From all the evidence and your response on this post I'm -1 for a unban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20741-kez-ban-appeal/#findComment-141196 Share on other sites More sharing options...
AflictoGaming Posted December 15, 2023 Share Posted December 15, 2023 With your response and the evidence shown I will be -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20741-kez-ban-appeal/#findComment-141197 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Worst Dad Posted December 15, 2023 Share Posted December 15, 2023 Damn Kez this ain't a good look for you man. You've been staff plenty enough times to know this kinda basic stuff. -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20741-kez-ban-appeal/#findComment-141198 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts