I used to play like 40+ hours a week on tits, after my ban it's like 5

David Davidson

Had I not been banned for a full month (appeal denied)

I would still be putting in those kinds of hours.

I broke the habit, and now there's one less player who is

obsessively online, trying to make fun things for other players

to enjoy, like my PD and public bathrooms

I still enjoy the server, don't get me wrong.

but I'm usually playing somewhere else now

so maybe such a harsh ban wasnt necessary.

Today while astral projecting I summoned Dagoth Ur to try and weaken him so our hexing spells would work better.
He is so fucking powerful. I'm not at a power level to do this alone. I barely escaped with my life and I'm spiritually injured to a great amount, but I think I'll make it.
I can't imagine what he would do to a new, unsuspecting witch. I'm scared that I will have to face him again soon if I ever want to continue astral projecting. I'm currently burning healing incense and drawing spiritual energy from my crystals to try and heal as quickly as possible.
Please be safe everyone. Dagoth Ur is much stronger than I first imagined and we will have to do this together if we want to slay a god.

• crybaby -1 1

I don’t see how your dwindling interest in the server makes any case for your ban being unjustified. You really just shouldn’t have said the things you said, and that has nothing to do with your playtime or contribution to the community. Nobody is forcing you to play here, in-fact, it’s probably better off that you get outside rather than spending the equivalent of a full time job shut in playing Garry’s Mod. I think you’re a cool guy, but this post just makes no sense.