Malicious Posted January 17, 2023 Share Posted January 17, 2023 senior citizen rat johnson has snitched on everyone and got himself banned in the process, he was an titsrp addict and has now became a schizophrenic maniac. 4 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19194-senior-citizen-rat-johnson/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted January 17, 2023 Share Posted January 17, 2023 look at how the titsrp staff put aside their rules of reporting something within 2 weeks as soon as the urge to ban people come in... 4 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19194-senior-citizen-rat-johnson/#findComment-132410 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted January 17, 2023 Share Posted January 17, 2023 3 hours ago, 1-800-Suicide said: look at how the titsrp staff put aside their rules of reporting something within 2 weeks as soon as the urge to ban people come in... fr Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19194-senior-citizen-rat-johnson/#findComment-132419 Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted January 17, 2023 Share Posted January 17, 2023 adolf hitler... is alive 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19194-senior-citizen-rat-johnson/#findComment-132420 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Professional Jay Walker Posted January 17, 2023 Share Posted January 17, 2023 Monday January 16th 2023, a German man commits genocide Monday January 16th 1944, a German leader commits genocide There’s a pattern… 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19194-senior-citizen-rat-johnson/#findComment-132424 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Professional Jay Walker Posted February 3, 2023 Share Posted February 3, 2023 10 minutes ago, Yahya said: Oh, dear sir, I must say, I was absolutely taken aback by your so-called joke. I do not believe for one moment that it was intended to bring laughter or cheer to those present, for it was devoid of wit, humor, or any semblance of cleverness. I was left with nary a chuckle, nor a grin, nor the merest hint of a smile. Instead, I was struck by the profound emptiness of the statement, and the lack of originality and creativity that went into its crafting. It was a sorry attempt at humor, sir, and I cannot, in good conscience, pretend to find it amusing in any way, shape, or form In other words Not funny I didn't laugh. Your joke is so bad I would have preferred the joke went over my head and you gave up re-telling me the joke. To be honest this is a horrid attempt at trying to get a laugh out of me. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch. 0/10 this joke is so bad I cannot believe anyone legally allowed you to be creative at all. The amount of brain power you must have put into that joke has the potential to power every house on Earth. Get a personality and learn how to make jokes, read a book. I'm not saying this to be funny I genuinely mean it on how this is just bottom barrel embarrassment at comedy. You've single handedly killed humor and every comedic act on the planet. I'm so disappointed that society has failed as a whole in being able to teach you how to be funny. Honestly if I put in all my power and time to try and make your joke funny it would require Einstein himself to build a device to strap me into so I can be connected to the energy of a billion stars to do it, and even then all that joke would get from people is a subtle scuff. You're lucky I still have the slightest of empathy for you after telling that joke otherwise I would have committed every war crime in the book just to prevent you from attempting any humor ever again. We should put that joke in text books so future generations can be wary of becoming such an absolute comedic failure. Im disappointed, hurt, and outright offended that my precious time has been wasted in my brain understanding that joke. In the time that took I was planning on helping kids who have been orphaned, but because of that you've waisted my time explaining the obscene integrity of your terrible attempt at comedy. Now those kids are suffering without meals and there's nobody to blame but you. I hope you're happy with what you have done and I truly hope you can move on and learn from this piss poor attempt. /cdn-cgi/mirage/1adf365404493d50eedf230e1114ea4e943474939e7d1bc0b388c99e10b62fb5/1280/https://risibank.fr/cache/medias/0/16/1656/165627/full.png How often do you eat snails/frogs? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19194-senior-citizen-rat-johnson/#findComment-133049 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yahya Posted February 3, 2023 Share Posted February 3, 2023 4 minutes ago, Professional Jay Walker said: How often do you eat snails/frogs? I have never eaten frogs. I only ate snails once and it was in morocco it was honestly tasty and spicy. They used a lot of seasonings it was amazingly good. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19194-senior-citizen-rat-johnson/#findComment-133051 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted February 3, 2023 Share Posted February 3, 2023 On 1/17/2023 at 12:52 AM, 1-800-Suicide said: look at how the titsrp staff put aside their rules of reporting something within 2 weeks as soon as the urge to ban people come in... The perfect opportunity to ban everyone I don't like.. I am not going to waste it.. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19194-senior-citizen-rat-johnson/#findComment-133080 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crabroll Posted February 3, 2023 Share Posted February 3, 2023 41 minutes ago, KDawg said: The perfect opportunity to ban everyone I don't like.. I am not going to waste it.. I wish u actually did just ban everyone you didnt like Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19194-senior-citizen-rat-johnson/#findComment-133082 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted February 3, 2023 Share Posted February 3, 2023 3 hours ago, KDawg said: The perfect opportunity to ban everyone I don't like.. I am not going to waste it.. NICE NECROPOSTING AND MISQUOTING AND ADMITTAL JUST DO IT BAN BE MOTHERUCKER GO AHEAD BAN ME DO IT GO AHEAD WE WILL SEE WHO COMES OUT ON TOP YOU DONT WANT TO GO DOWN THIS ROAD BUDDY TRUST ME 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19194-senior-citizen-rat-johnson/#findComment-133086 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now