Lootbox QOL suggestions

Hecker

Move All Button
Add a move all button, so you don't have to drag and drop everything into your inventory.

Sell All Button
Add a sell all button, so if you don't want anything in the loot box, you can just automatically sell everything in it to the general buyer. This would be especially helpful when opening lower tier loot boxes, as they mostly give you trash.

Quick Sell Panel

But, what if you don't want to sell everything, only a few select items? Add a quick sell panel, or make it so we can use the quick sell panel that is in our inventory, since the loot box and inventory menus are connected when we open loot boxes.

Feel free to add to these, comment or -1 them. These are just what I was able to come up with, as I sort of hoard loot boxes, and I've found that opening a bunch of loot boxes can be painful, and these suggestions could possibly make it easier and quicker to loot them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hecker said:

Quick Sell Panel

But, what if you don't want to sell everything, only a few select items? Add a quick sell panel, or make it so we can use the quick sell panel that is in our inventory, since the loot box and inventory menus are connected when we open loot boxes.

dont u literally just right click and left click to sell in crates.. surely thats more efficient.

+1 to everything (even the quick sell panel as some might prefer that)

edit: With the move all, make it so that if its a stackable item (like cereal or other) it stacks with the other cereal instead of just taking up another slot which I assume would be how it'd get implemented as
also add a quicksort button in your inventory (not sure how this would work) or/along with a quickstack thing so it stacks everything that can be stacked in ur inv

Edited by Tene