Jump to content

Hecker

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Hecker

  1. mury crimuh hapy holydae
  2. i think its inspiring, that our server has managed to ruin gmod for someone, so much so, that they felt the need to give gmod a bad review like, we did that, Titsrp has reached a whole new level
  3. Hecker

    Missing Textures

    ya i've opened them all
  4. Hecker

    Missing Textures

    I'm missing half the textures to the csgo knives. I have CSS, CSGO, HL, and HL2 installed, and all the workshop addons (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1707479198) installed, I'm not sure how to fix this? I don't have any other addons except for the TitsRP addons. It's not that big of an issue tbh, it's just kinda annoying to have a big blob of purple. https://imgur.com/gallery/T5VIhOw
  5. i think Heckr is mentally retarded or something, i mean, have you seen his aim?
  6. I have coronavirus
  7. Tell my boss to give me Saturday off so I don't have to work and I can get chores done around the house. But mostly to stop doing chores every 30 seconds and play gmod for like 30 minutes and then resume doing chores.
×
×
  • Create New...