The Hottest take

Mori

The whole blinding thing is kind of shit - this would be a better idea since players would have to get outside/other help to be able to continue a fight vs just waiting for a stupid white screen to go away and be guaranteed to fight if you dont die in the meantime + you can teabag them so i mean, win win

Edited by Blue.

How about no precious life at all.

Hear me out.

If its so good that everyone takes it then everyone is on the same playing field and it might aswell not exist, the only people it really hurts in that case is the new players who don't have it.

The way I see the current version i just took it off my gang because if it pops you are guaranteed death, I legit have the upper hand in fights without using it.

Watching people go cross eyed when they drop below half health and pushing people when your hear hallelujah, if you're still using it stop lmao its comically bad.

You're wasting a point so you can go from being dead to instead being blind and dead.

If your goal is to give veteran players an advantage revert the change.

If your goal is to keep veteran players on the same playing field as new players remove it, there isn't really a middle ground here.

Its either so good that everyone takes it or so bad that new players get an upper hand on you for using it.

2 minutes ago, Emperor Taint Rat Legend X said:

How about no precious life at all.

Hear me out.

If its so good that everyone takes it then everyone is on the same playing field and it might aswell not exist, the only people it really hurts in that case is the new players who don't have it.

The way I see the current version i just took it off my gang because if it pops you are guaranteed death, I legit have the upper hand in fights without using it.

Watching people go cross eyed when they drop below half health and pushing people when your hear hallelujah, if you're still using it stop lmao its comically bad.

You're wasting a point so you can go from being dead to instead being blind and dead.

If your goal is to give veteran players an advantage revert the change.

If your goal is to keep veteran players on the same playing field as new players remove it, there isn't really a middle ground here.

Its either so good that everyone takes it or so bad that new players get an upper hand on you for using it.

With that being said I'd definitely be open to new gang perks as I feel each gang should be unique and have their own quirks as opposed to most of the same.

(Make junk launcher and quick sell a level perk instead of a talent)

50 minutes ago, Emperor Taint Rat Legend X said:

(Make junk launcher and quick sell a level perk instead of a talent)

Level 1 perk and level 2 perk. I can't imagine not having junk launcher or quick sell at this point. It's like two vital parts of the play experience on the server.

There is SOME leeway in gangs though but they're geared to only 2 things. Raiding and PVP or CP and PVP. There is nothing else.

Make like a gang talent be that they can collect metal, wood and chems at 1.5x the rate as normal and you can gear one whole set of talents be geared to basing/farming guys. Like even Make a talent that gives 2 extra trash items per bin when playing hobo. The issue gang talents have is that most if gangs are the same without any real differences. 

nah that talent is way too broken now that its suggested to be on thief spec

Current cop buffs:
+15% speed
+15% damage

spawn with 150 armor

funcitonally unlimited party (size of entire pd)

teleport to any party member

teleport to base

instant cuff

unbreakable cuff

nonlethal + 90%  nonlethal effect + 50% nonlethal duration

revive mechanic (this is whats being suggested to be added to thief)

• Like 1