Nerf Cuffs

Cosmic Nova

I swear cuffs used to be reasonable. You had to be touching the player to cuff them so you would taze the shit out of them then go cuff them. Now PD mains like MrPig are running around cuffing people from 10 foot away then instantly jailing them. Since cuffs dont have a cooldown he can easily counter someone assisting a teammate and cuffing them in a mere moments. Cops are already OP asf its just mad toxic to have cuffs be really good rn too especially with gang perks ontop of it,.

• Like 1
  • thumbdown -1 1

3 hours ago, Cosmic Nova said:

A good nerf - if a cop gets damaged he cant use his cuffs for 5+ seconds. Just like how the invholster timer works. If a cop is being shot he should be shooting back instead of cuff rushing. 

this idea could actually be pretty good

I feel like removing insta cuff would be enough, it is pretty busted. Cuffs without the insta cuff gang perk can be made completely useless by just circling the cop, forcing them to use the taser on people that resist, and people that don't resist get cuffed quickly without the use of a taser.

I don't feel like making it so if a cop is damaged they can't cuff would be a good idea, since the rp purpose of a cop is to arrest, not gunning people down.

• Like 2

Give cuffs a knee setting, so that you can choke out your opponents in honor of Derek Chauvin /s

Real talk tho, cops arent busted, people who get caught are usually not paying attention. Simple way to not get arrested is to KOS any cop that swings near you.

• thumbdown -1 3

On 4/10/2022 at 10:53 PM, Cosmic Nova said:

I swear cuffs used to be reasonable. You had to be touching the player to cuff them so you would taze the shit out of them then go cuff them. Now PD mains like MrPig are running around cuffing people from 10 foot away then instantly jailing them. Since cuffs dont have a cooldown he can easily counter someone assisting a teammate and cuffing them in a mere moments. Cops are already OP asf its just mad toxic to have cuffs be really good rn too especially with gang perks ontop of it,.

Sounds like a skill issue i think cops are fine its only because being a cop gives you a 5% speed boost and i think more speed with cuffs in hand not op just a issue with the players that cant escape the law 🙂 id like cuffs to not be buggy when standing in front of a player but i think its fixed now sp yea -1