New Jobs/ Useless jobs to remove?

toosii

Are there any new jobs that you guys would like to see added on the server? If so, what (maybe include the job name of course, followed by a description & maybe even possible player model!)

Also, are there any jobs that you guys feel should be removed because they serve 0 purpose & are never used - if so what are they?

I know there are some people who think our current jobs are fine and shouldn't be changed so if you feel that way feel free to express that too.

Just curious what our communities opinion is regarding this, thanks!

(I know this has been discussed in previous threads, but I heard a couple people talking about this yesterday and figured why not make another discussion on here)

Edited by RAY RAY

Radio Talk Show Host

Player Model: Joe Rogan, Howard Stern

Description: Spread Misinformation and interview people

Items : Microphone, Talk-Radio

This class would have to include a radio that could be purchased by players to where they could hear voice chat between players over a distance.

As for current jobs, i think the variety is great. I definitely see where some jobs like "master stalker" is like the only viable choice. Normal stalker is pretty useless. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dan Hunter said:

Radio Talk Show Host

Player Model: Joe Rogan, Howard Stern

Description: Spread Misinformation and interview people

Items : Microphone, Talk-Radio

This class would have to include a radio that could be purchased by players to where they could hear voice chat between players over a distance.

As for current jobs, i think the variety is great. I definitely see where some jobs like "master stalker" is like the only viable choice. Normal stalker is pretty useless. 

Radio Talk Show Host would be pretty cool to be honest.

Maybe we could even have a news anchor/s type of job. Where it's the same concept as the radio show job but instead of just audio they can set up a camera/ or have someone follow them with a camera and record things happening around the server as "news." And instead of players just being able to purchase a radio they can purchase a TV so they can watch & see what the news person is saying.

Men in black which I’ve been begging for ever since I stole the idea from a old forums post back in the day. Also add keemstar his job to spread drama and bring up past server events and hurl racial slurs at moderators. Anouther job that somone suggested is a schizophrenic class that has a addiction to lean that rdms cc characters. Also add sex 

5 hours ago, White Crow said:

Many more classes need to be removed perhaps sugar could collect data on the population of each job sees 

why do any jobs need to be removed? its not like theres a limit to the amount of jobs a server can have