body block

1-800-Suicide

the rp was so good when they were doing it (the people blocking spawn the got the rule changed) they were all using black skin color models and i was the Karen job so what i did was take a picture, take a civilian phone from my inventory, call the cops saying they were BLM rioters and all the cops came and RDM'd them multiple times. The cops were roleplaying so well i thought this was one of those HRP servers.

I understand the situation, I had a full (haha funny) discussion with someone that was participating.  But people could def just warn bind the bodyblockers instead of having to make a sit!   And it was the first time something like that happened in a good amount of time!  Just don't quite understand the instant making of the rule, but who knows!  Rubik does know best

• Like 1

It could be for the fact that they were body blocking the most famous exit of spawn. Also maybe the fact most players go threw there meaning so do new players and they have no idea they can just warn them to move. There should be no reason you should be body blocking places so to be annoying 

• thumbdown -1 1

36 minutes ago, Jason Bourne said:

It could be for the fact that they were body blocking the most famous exit of spawn. Also maybe the fact most players go threw there meaning so do new players and they have no idea they can just warn them to move. There should be no reason you should be body blocking places so to be annoying 

btw they were all in a party so if you killed/warned one 3 others would party bind and kill you 

• Like 1