Djkrock Posted October 31, 2021 Share Posted October 31, 2021 I just was curious,what is the record of most parcels delivered on this server? I have delivered just over 400 and its not fun, wanted to see if anyone else shares the pain lol Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17142-parcels/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yung PussyBanger Posted October 31, 2021 Share Posted October 31, 2021 doing one is not fun. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17142-parcels/#findComment-117964 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Malicious Posted October 31, 2021 Share Posted October 31, 2021 @Zesty has done over 1k, i did 700 last week. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17142-parcels/#findComment-117965 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zesty Posted November 1, 2021 Share Posted November 1, 2021 I think I did 2.8k in a week? It might be more than that but I think it was around 2.8 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17142-parcels/#findComment-117987 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Djkrock Posted November 7, 2021 Author Share Posted November 7, 2021 oh damn you guys are the MVPs for doing that many. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17142-parcels/#findComment-118144 Share on other sites More sharing options...
EpicWafflehouse Posted November 7, 2021 Share Posted November 7, 2021 On 11/1/2021 at 8:03 AM, Zesty said: I think I did 2.8k in a week? It might be more than that but I think it was around 2.8 that had to be so boring Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17142-parcels/#findComment-118145 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mumper Posted November 7, 2021 Share Posted November 7, 2021 ok Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17142-parcels/#findComment-118146 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now