Sirlepepe Posted October 19, 2021 Share Posted October 19, 2021 (edited) Joined back with 300k, won in roulette up to 2 mil. Lost 7 times in a row, down to $0. Sold my inventory for 600k, got to 1.3mil, lose 6 times in a row, down to $0. Treasure hunted for 300k, went up to 1.8 mil, lost, bought a million, gambled to 2 million. Lost it all, 8 losses in a row. I will be back tomorrow to treasure hunt for more casino chips UPDATE: It has been tomorrow, and Piklas has given me 5 million in trust fund. I turned it into 12 million today, and I am logging off. I win. I am the best gambler in the world bro.... so epic... Edited October 19, 2021 by Sirlepepe Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17072-my-gambling-addiction/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mumper Posted October 19, 2021 Share Posted October 19, 2021 15 black everytime Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17072-my-gambling-addiction/#findComment-117545 Share on other sites More sharing options...
dokerz Posted October 19, 2021 Share Posted October 19, 2021 I’m going to make a compilation of titsrp players losing money and explaining why there “strats work” and are not just gamblers fallacy’s Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17072-my-gambling-addiction/#findComment-117551 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sticks Posted October 19, 2021 Share Posted October 19, 2021 went from 2.9 bil to 300k in 2 days on the table, it is the enemy. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17072-my-gambling-addiction/#findComment-117553 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sirlepepe Posted October 19, 2021 Author Share Posted October 19, 2021 51 minutes ago, Sticks said: went from 2.9 bil to 300k in 2 days on the table, it is the enemy. your brain is the enemy, you are just stupid! U can literally only bet 4 million a time… how the fuck u lose. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17072-my-gambling-addiction/#findComment-117554 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sticks Posted October 19, 2021 Share Posted October 19, 2021 53 minutes ago, Sirlepepe said: your brain is the enemy, you are just stupid! U can literally only bet 4 million a time… how the fuck u lose. a lot of loss. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17072-my-gambling-addiction/#findComment-117556 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted October 19, 2021 Share Posted October 19, 2021 13 hours ago, Sirlepepe said: Joined back with 300k, won in roulette up to 2 mil. Lost 7 times in a row, down to $0. Sold my inventory for 600k, got to 1.3mil, lose 6 times in a row, down to $0. Treasure hunted for 300k, went up to 1.8 mil, lost, bought a million, gambled to 2 million. Lost it all, 8 losses in a row. I will be back tomorrow to treasure hunt for more casino chips HELLO SIRLEPEPE JUST USE SOME OF YOUR TRILLION DOLLAR TRUST FUND TO REPLENISH YOUR LOSSES Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17072-my-gambling-addiction/#findComment-117557 Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted October 19, 2021 Share Posted October 19, 2021 can u guys donate to pepe he lives in a steel shack in the desert and has 0 dollars Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17072-my-gambling-addiction/#findComment-117558 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sirlepepe Posted October 19, 2021 Author Share Posted October 19, 2021 16 hours ago, Sirlepepe said: Joined back with 300k, won in roulette up to 2 mil. Lost 7 times in a row, down to $0. Sold my inventory for 600k, got to 1.3mil, lose 6 times in a row, down to $0. Treasure hunted for 300k, went up to 1.8 mil, lost, bought a million, gambled to 2 million. Lost it all, 8 losses in a row. I will be back tomorrow to treasure hunt for more casino chips UPDATE: It has been tomorrow, and Piklas has given me 5 million in trust fund. I turned it into 12 million today, and I am logging off. I win. I am the best gambler in the world bro.... so epic... holy shit this guy really turned 5 mil into 12 mil! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17072-my-gambling-addiction/#findComment-117567 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now