Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

The Dault Vweller

Your Steam ID

https://steamcommunity.com/id/55132782/

Why were you banned or warned?

For "ruining peoples fun"

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

This was a shitty voteban, this guy was just mad that he failed several times to revoly, unfun, or assassinate me, also i have nothing better to do tonight and the new voteban time is an hour

Who warned/banned you?

David STEAM_0:1:64070031

How long were you warned or banned for?

an hour

bad voteban 😞  very bored tonight, being a bad mayor is great and all, none of my laws were breaking the rules, and this guy just seemed to be mad he couldn't revolt, unfun or assassinate me.
Retrain him as VIP lmao


spacer.png

Edited by the dault vweller
Steam ID
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16914-daults-ban-appeal/
Share on other sites

alright so your ban is over, and obviously it was a shitty reason to be votebanned, pretty much abuse of VIP powers. I can't get on discord to ping other mods for their input or even say im gonna accept it, so what i'll do is +1 this for punishment on DavId

 

EDIT:

After the recent evidence given, I will now be NEUTRAL here, and I will wait for further staff replies on this appeal.

Edited by Professional Jay Walker
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16914-daults-ban-appeal/#findComment-116353
Share on other sites

Ban is over but if no rules were being broken and David abused his vip to voteban you for no other reason than being upset then I think we need to look at giving David a form of punishment 

 

edit

after looking at the screenshots provided -1 to punishment for david

Edited by EpicWafflehouse
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16914-daults-ban-appeal/#findComment-116356
Share on other sites

So basically what happened last night, Dault started enforcing Sharia laws as mayor.
Basically, people were being fined and arrested for not have a male presence, not wearing hijabs, etc. People tried to revolt, it didn't work. I logged off after some time, and I wasn't present when he was vote banned. But that's basically what happened, and I'm guessing that's why he was vote banned cause the player didn't like that and was frustrated.

https://imgur.com/a/9lZIgFO

https://imgur.com/a/60EPIOp

Lemme know if these links don't work for some reason

Edited by Hecker
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16914-daults-ban-appeal/#findComment-116358
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2021 at 8:27 PM, cobaselic said:

With the evidence provided above, I'm gonna -1 for any punishment to David. 

 

 

From the MOTD: 

-Your laws must follow some sort of RP guidelines. Making them stupid will result in you being demoted and or kicked. No one likes a dumb mayor.

 

-Your laws must not be so harsh where it makes other players leave the server. They will vote you as an unfair Mayor in which you will be demoted.

 

I was RP'ing as a muslim Sultan


-Your laws must not be so harsh where it makes other players leave the server. They will vote you as an unfair Mayor in which you will be demoted.
Implies i'd be demoted through an unfun, not banned

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16914-daults-ban-appeal/#findComment-116404
Share on other sites

  • Guest locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...