Wilhelm Panderino Posted August 22, 2021 Author Share Posted August 22, 2021 5 minutes ago, 1-800-Suicide said: Cry about it lol you arent the only one maybe try to not care about being rdmed 1 time by a random literally no one who does anything with their time wants to sit in a 30 minute sit for your dissertation on why the person shouldnt kill you. The funniest thing is coping salec trying to argue against you when he would probably be doing the same exact thing spamming sits if he werent moderator You must just skip to the bottom and give your two cents like me, if you would have read what i wrote, i do not report single rdms. Rarely will i, the only time i see myself making a report on a single rdm is if they blatantly rdm me and advert crossfire. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16761-constant-scrutiny/page/2/#findComment-115043 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted August 22, 2021 Share Posted August 22, 2021 Wilhelm you have been a member of TitsRP since at least 2017, anyone that sticks around that long must really enjoys the server & this community. I would say it's more posts like this that draw negative attention to you, not how many times you call a voteban in game. Unless you're calling false votebans or something, who cares? One less RDMer running around when no staff are online & making people leave the server. At least that's the way I look at it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16761-constant-scrutiny/page/2/#findComment-115044 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Quas Posted August 22, 2021 Share Posted August 22, 2021 3 minutes ago, Rubik said: Wilhelm you have been a member of TitsRP since at least 2017, anyone that sticks around that long must really enjoys the server & this community. I would say it's more posts like this that draw negative attention to you, not how many times you call a voteban in game. Unless you're calling false votebans or something, who cares? One less RDMer running around when no staff are online & making people leave the server. At least that's the way I look at it. For me, I enjoy the server and having fun with newer players, not older ones. I mostly enjoy the server and how it plays and functions, not much the community if im being honest. I try my best to better it in whichever ways I can but at the same time it feels like a lost cause. To me, there are very simple solutions to fix most issues with the staff and community that arent being used. The staff are not involved in the community and they dont really feel like people I should respect, its more like the opposite. If im going by a staff members interpretation, I expect the staff member to give an actual good reason as to why they interoperate it, but I never get that reason. Its just like when your parents say "Because I said so" but its much more meaningless because its coming from someone on the internet thats probably younger and less experienced then me. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16761-constant-scrutiny/page/2/#findComment-115046 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted August 22, 2021 Share Posted August 22, 2021 I would have just about no issues with you, if you would just stop reporting every little thing someone does, there are some things that should just be handled in game, without staff involvement. I dont know how many sits I've taken of yours where I ended up giving a verbal after 5 minutes of confirming everything and hearing you out. If you'd just even at least be proper towards the people you are reporting I could respect that, but you're out here talking shit to people telling them to get ready to lose their vip. All I really want to see is someone who is respectable and avoids causing drama or shit talking. I do know you sometimes try to handle things in game, but I've seen many reports that could have been handled in game. I don't know if you think im one of these "power hungry bias retard staff" but I can assure you, every situation I have ever been in with you, I've treated you the exact same. I hold no contempt torwards you, even when you try to claim I am breaking the rules when I am absolutely not doing so. Sure sometimes your sits/reports bug the ever living shit out of me, but I still take them, corps or whatever your name is the next day. As long as a staff member is treating you fairly, expressing their discontent in a private chat should not be an issue. I complain about certain customers at my job over the radio, that still doesn't mean I don't treat them the exact same and give them a smile and a goodbye on their way out. I would hope most of this shit talking going on before staff takes your sits, is just venting. I would hate for you to receive actual bias because of you being you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16761-constant-scrutiny/page/2/#findComment-115051 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted August 22, 2021 Share Posted August 22, 2021 13 hours ago, Quas said: For me, I enjoy the server and having fun with newer players, not older ones. I mostly enjoy the server and how it plays and functions, not much the community if im being honest. I try my best to better it in whichever ways I can but at the same time it feels like a lost cause. To me, there are very simple solutions to fix most issues with the staff and community that arent being used. The staff are not involved in the community and they dont really feel like people I should respect, its more like the opposite. If im going by a staff members interpretation, I expect the staff member to give an actual good reason as to why they interoperate it, but I never get that reason. Its just like when your parents say "Because I said so" but its much more meaningless because its coming from someone on the internet thats probably younger and less experienced then me. If you have a bad experience with a staff member you should report it to the higher ups. It seems like you've kept a lot of things pent up inside & you're kind of projecting that onto the staff team as a whole and it's affecting your ability to play the server and have a good time. If you want to report someone for mistreating you or mishandling your sits & want someone to listen and take you seriously, my DMs are always open. My suggestions are: take a break or follow through with any bad experiences you have with staff & report them to the higher ups (if it's a mod, tell an smod. If it's a smod, tell an admin) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16761-constant-scrutiny/page/2/#findComment-115107 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Quas Posted August 22, 2021 Share Posted August 22, 2021 19 minutes ago, Rubik said: If you have a bad experience with a staff member you should report it to the higher ups. It seems like you've kept a lot of things pent up inside & you're kind of projecting that onto the staff team as a whole and it's affecting your ability to play the server and have a good time. If you want to report someone for mistreating you or mishandling your sits & want someone to listen and take you seriously, my DMs are always open. My suggestions are: take a break or follow through with any bad experiences you have with staff & report them to the higher ups (if it's a mod, tell an smod. If it's a smod, tell an admin) Dont get me wrong, I have a good time on the server, its probably where I get the most laughs. Its simply that those few times from staff can make a sour experience, which makes me want to just focus on playing and just ignore the players that break rules which is the only part I dont enjoy. Thats why most of my reports and posts are usually at midnight or 1 am, its because I make them after I leave the server. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16761-constant-scrutiny/page/2/#findComment-115111 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crabroll Posted August 22, 2021 Share Posted August 22, 2021 (edited) I would suggest that you change ur name back to corp. I cant tell if staff are not taking ur sits or just not taking sits if you do not have a constant name. In regard to the reporting, sure, if u think staff is breaking rules that affect the server but unfortunately (Luckily) , we do not expect PERFECTION from anyone INCLUDING STAFF. We value education over punishment, and u also have to balance what the community accepts vs what motd wrote down in black and white simply because there can never be a comprehensive motd with every possibility listed down. Just like when i just let you and your friends off with a verbal when you were in a party with opposing jobs. My biggest issue is that you do not respect staff's decision and are forcing other people to a higher standard than what staff want. Staff are allowed and use a level of leniency. If you want to be the one to set these, then be on the staff team. When you mention u dont like staff interpretation and theyre "younger and less experienced," thats too bad, they are volunteering to staff, u are not. Unless theyre completely interpreting something wrong, then pm a higherup, dont try to expose or paint a bad picture of them on the forums. Most of the reports you make is like, a 5 min talk on the server. Even staff do not do that. Then again, thats why higherups are mostly players who have been around for awhile anyways/ go through another application process which is more strict. Unfortunately biasm is a in-built human nature. While we ask all staff to be professional, the standard that they hold certain players at can be higher, while still within the guidelines for staff. Simple put, Treat others the way you want to be treated. My final suggestion is, if u want a better chance for your issues to be solved, talk to the highest rank on the server at the time. If you have an issue with a mod, then talk to the smod who is on the server. Things are different and smods actually play on the server. This way, its easier for myself or other pink tags to check logs/have been on during the altercation instead of having to read like 40 pages of banter. just some more food for thought. When you want to solve an issue, you look for the common denominator. Right now, that person is you. So let's work on it. the fact that I replied, I am expecting some sort of negative response. Maybe change that about yourself. Instead of replying in a way where you nitpick, simply accept what feedback has been offered. Edited August 22, 2021 by Reiko Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16761-constant-scrutiny/page/2/#findComment-115112 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Quas Posted August 22, 2021 Share Posted August 22, 2021 19 minutes ago, Reiko said: In regard to the reporting, sure, if u think staff is breaking rules that affect the server but unfortunately (Luckily) , we do not expect PERFECTION from anyone INCLUDING STAFF. We value education over punishment, and u also have to balance what the community accepts vs what motd wrote down in black and white simply because there can never be a comprehensive motd with every possibility listed down. Just like when i just let you and your friends off with a verbal when you were in a party with opposing jobs. You say you value education, yet last time you banned me for 3 hours and didnt give a legitimate reason as to why I was breaking the rules until I made a forums post, and even then your reason was "Its an unwritten rule and EVERYONE knows it and its enforced all the time" This interaction right here is one of the main ones as to why I do not respect staffs opinions. You do not value education, you value being right by the standards of an egotistical community that is blinded by constant bias. 39 minutes ago, Reiko said: When you mention u dont like staff interpretation and theyre "younger and less experienced," thats too bad, they are volunteering to staff, u are not. Unless theyre completely interpreting something wrong, then pm a higherup, dont try to expose or paint a bad picture of them on the forums. Most of the reports you make is like, a 5 min talk on the server. Even staff do not do that. Then again, thats why higherups are mostly players who have been around for awhile anyways/ go through another application process which is more strict. "Thats too bad" this right here, who cares that they put a half assed staff application in, I dont just think, but I know id be a much better staff member then the majority of the team. If I cant give a good point as to why I think im right, I would not punish anyone off of my interpretation because simply put, it feels wrong. Back when I was staff, I was able to shove my bias out of the way so well that even GoshImTrippin, the guy that probably hated me the most out of the whole community, COMMENDED me for my staffing. If I ever thought my bias would be in the way of a sit, I would tell another staff member to take it, and if I was the only one, I would try my best to be as fair as possible. I make reports in game at first and if they arent picked up, I make a report on the forums, simple as that. Im aware that most of my reports can be handled ingame easily, but even after making a new report every 5 minutes and asking in OOC for staff to pick up my sit, it is still rarely taken, including my recent report on Toosi. Most higher ups do not have much of my respect either, there are a few but not many, and the few that are usually arent online. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16761-constant-scrutiny/page/2/#findComment-115117 Share on other sites More sharing options...
frank fontaine Posted August 22, 2021 Share Posted August 22, 2021 42 minutes ago, Quas said: you value being right by the standards of an egotistical community that is blinded by constant bias. this is so accurate it hurts. on the point of egos, when was the last time you guys saw a staff member actually publically say "hey i was wrong, thats my bad"? i'm sure it happens, but not in recent memory. for example i remember a recent ban appeal on a guy for hacking where the evidence was so shit and really didn't prove anything, yet he got dogpiled by 10 staff members before it was eventually accepted. i pointed out that a lot of them simply have taken some bizarre personal stake in the situation and were essentially just being ego fucks at the time and i think i was proven right by the fact that even after it was decided that he would be unbanned, not a single staff member could swallow their pride and say "hey i was fucking wrong". i think it really does boil down to an egotistical community where people get shamed for the stupidest shit and going against the status quo has you called a smooth brain by staff and then rep bombed into oblivion. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16761-constant-scrutiny/page/2/#findComment-115124 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tene Posted August 22, 2021 Share Posted August 22, 2021 1 hour ago, frank fontaine said: when was the last time you guys saw a staff member actually publically say "hey i was wrong, thats my bad"? 4 days ago Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16761-constant-scrutiny/page/2/#findComment-115141 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now