Drug Processor

Phantasy

I think everyone can agree the harvest processor is the buggiest thing in the game. Can we please get a new hitbox or prop for this? Thank you. I just had mine bug outside the map when trying to move it and now I can't even buy a new one.

I can't recall any previous reports regarding the hitboxes for the harvest processor? How exactly did the hitboxes cause your processor to go outside of the map? Did you try to shoot it and it just shot through the wall or something?

An "Eject Materials" function would be nice as well, because if you have 2 or more harvest processors near each other it can be often times difficult to put the materials in the processor you're meaning to (due to the wonky hitboxes) and so you're potentially left with a processor that has 450 unprocessed in it that you can't destroy (could be another players, thus couldn't be easily replaced) 

Also being able to claim and move with another players physgun would be a godsend. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, -NG- Naginoto said:

An "Eject Materials" function would be nice as well, because if you have 2 or more harvest processors near each other it can be often times difficult to put the materials in the processor you're meaning to (due to the wonky hitboxes) and so you're potentially left with a processor that has 450 unprocessed in it that you can't destroy (could be another players, thus couldn't be easily replaced) 

Also being able to claim and move with another players physgun would be a godsend. 

i love stealing peoples drugs. i'm sure others do as well. drugs are often the only profit that raiders get. your statement is suck

• Like 2

It's just that in the past, due to the jank ass hitboxes, I've accidentally loaded up the same proc 3 times in a row when I meant to distribute the amount between 3 different processors. You guys are getting processed drugs out of these?? Every time I raid someone it's usually empty asf. 0 processed and like 2 cocaine or something. Plus not being able to move them at your own accord sucks and compounds the issues. Whether it be the ability to claim and move them or eject the materials something should be done.