CC removal is starting to be annoying

Sea Bear

there is a refund system, but im pretty sure it doesnt show up unless the person who owns the item has enough money to offer you a refund, cause i remember it was an annoying bug where a removed players items would show up for a refund even if they didnt have money, so i would be seeing rigbe's sweps that he bought for months after he was gone and it got really frustrating.

also, its your own fault if you buy those sweps and they get removed. im pretty sure they say when viewing one like "WILL DISAPPEAR IF OWNER GOES INACTIVE" or something like that.

There is a refund system if you paid for the model through the CC editor. Buying or trading for models outside of the CC editor system does not grant you a refund when the owner goes inactive. It's really up to the buyer and seller how they want to do the transaction, but as a buyer I would recommend you never buy a model without going through the CC editor, that is what it's there for. 

Which model are you referring to? I can look up the owner and can confirm that he has or had enough money to refund you. Also, if other owners of the model refund before you, that money could quickly run out so it's always a good idea to check the CC editor daily for refunds. 

3 hours ago, WantedNearby said:

The owner should go into debt instead of the person clicking refund getting 0 currency.

this would literally provide no incentive for them to ever come back. what if your model was max price, you have to leave for two months. you come back and you have -150m or something. how are you gonna get yourself out of that? its not possible by any conventional means without selling stuff you own. they would click connect, see -1215124124m or something and just be like okay im done bye.

• thumbdown -1 1

8 minutes ago, Tuss said:

this would literally provide no incentive for them to ever come back. what if your model was max price, you have to leave for two months. you come back and you have -150m or something. how are you gonna get yourself out of that? its not possible by any conventional means without selling stuff you own. they would click connect, see -1215124124m or something and just be like okay im done bye.

as if old players would come back. oldies are droppin and the only ones that are coming back are people selling dough for irl. Not to mention, if they were in debt, they can just use an Alt to avoid the debt. People already alt to "get rid" of warns

Edited by SEWER
  • thumbdown -1 2

1 hour ago, SEWER said:

oldies are droppin

yes.

1 hour ago, SEWER said:

People already alt to "get rid" of warns

people dont alt just to avoid trouble with their past. people alt to store money from tax, to hold items in banks and inventories, and a lot more we don't know about.

I've added a feature for the next reset that shows the last time the owner logged in, as well as their total time played. I hope this will help players make smarter purchases and feel more confident that when they buy something it won't be removed tomorrow! (this is connected to the dev database so the dates and times are off, but basically it shows this information & it's color coordinated based on the length of time the players has been inactive)

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1