issac Posted July 14, 2021 Share Posted July 14, 2021 In-Game Name naaVy Your Steam ID 76561198325506653 Why were you banned or warned? sending messed up and unacceptable nsfw Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? its been about 8 months. I know that what I sent was completely unacceptable. I think i've learned from my mistake and wont do outrageous stuff like that again. I'm naaVy, I just forgot my login to the account. Who warned/banned you? Blue How long were you warned or banned for? permanently Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16560-naavy-request/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewdtastic Posted July 15, 2021 Share Posted July 15, 2021 No, I'm sorry but the pure fact you would even send something as disgusting and putrid as that is just not right and I think you're where you're supposed to be my friend, I am going to -1 this appeal, I don't have much more to say because Coba summed it up. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16560-naavy-request/#findComment-113391 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Isaaac Posted July 15, 2021 Share Posted July 15, 2021 You understand we have kids on our server right? I feel like a lot of the time when posting something you ignore the fact that we have teenagers and below on our server and I interact with them, along with the rest of the server. Your appeal is extremely undercut and I don't see very much remorse for what you did given the age group on the server. That link that you posted is NASTY. I don't feel you've spent enough time away. -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16560-naavy-request/#findComment-113392 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Malicious Posted July 15, 2021 Share Posted July 15, 2021 what you sent is unacceptable -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16560-naavy-request/#findComment-113393 Share on other sites More sharing options...
SCP 343 Posted July 15, 2021 Share Posted July 15, 2021 After hearing about what you posted, I cannot for the life of me find any good reason to allow you back. Not to mention the lack of care or effort in your appeal. -1 for unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16560-naavy-request/#findComment-113395 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sticks Posted July 15, 2021 Share Posted July 15, 2021 get some help irl. -1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16560-naavy-request/#findComment-113396 Share on other sites More sharing options...
koda Posted July 15, 2021 Share Posted July 15, 2021 Nnnnnoooooo -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16560-naavy-request/#findComment-113398 Share on other sites More sharing options...
toosii Posted July 15, 2021 Share Posted July 15, 2021 -1 as cobaselic said, you didn't really clarify at all what exactly you were banned for. This is really short and you don't seem that apologetic about the situation. If anything I'd maybe agree with it being shortened to a year or something, but I really hope you've learned what you did was wrong.... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16560-naavy-request/#findComment-113404 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 15, 2021 Share Posted July 15, 2021 (edited) Im already scared of reviewing that video from what i've read in this page, i've seen so many fucked up stuff online and this one i am scared of reviewing, you shouldn't've posted it, we have kids in our server, and this could traumatize them, but.. since you got banned 8 months ago, i would forgive you, if you dont do it again NEUTRAL Edited July 15, 2021 by ¡TzFurry! changed opinion Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16560-naavy-request/#findComment-113407 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted July 15, 2021 Share Posted July 15, 2021 Denied 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16560-naavy-request/#findComment-113409 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts