Remove RSB for Vinny the VIP Seller.

Snapple Apple

The RSB lady at fountain is useless to our economy. She provides nothing for the server other than taking up a space in fountain. I have never seen anyone use her but to mock her buy requests. At 10:02PST, she is asking for LIQUID OXYGEN! Ridiculous. 

So, I think we need to remove her, and move Vinny the VIP Seller to her spot, where he will be seen and appreciated. Vinny is my friend. I've loved him ever since I joined the server, but seeing him take all the bullets that are shot in front of PD everyday hurt me. He needs a save spot, where he can sell his VIP to the users of the server. He gives a great deal, $5million dollars for VIP? I don't see why anyone wouldn't take this offer! 

I hope you all consider my suggestion. 

Love Snapple Apple. 

https://imgur.com/a/49EGxUY

• Like 1

#JusticeForVinny I almost bought vip from him but then legit right before I went to buy VIP and event started and I got VIP from that! Still a nice guy!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cobaselic said:

Rosalita Samantha Brownstein is an important piller in our community. To have her ripped from our community and have her spot taken by a MAN would be a complete travesty to the server. Social Equality is what makes our server stand out from the rest. To replace her with a man would be a slight on our good reputation.

#sayhername

But Vinny is a POC, he gets special priority over women. 

1 hour ago, HIDDEN said:

I thought you said previously that you got it from the christmas update they do every year, WHICH IS IT OMG SILVER

I never said this lmao my nigga HIDDEN is trippin

as someone who used the RSB the most out of everyone on the server (during the christmas 2020 event) id like to say RSB is the best NPC ever! RSB is so useful for when I want to sell my priceless one of a kind rare item for $1,200!!  DO NOT REMOVE!!!

19 hours ago, HIDDEN said:

no I could've sworn you did I remember you going on some new guys forum post where he was asking for donations to buy vip and you were like "imagine not getting vip for free from the Christmas event LMAO LOSER" or something like that

Im fairly sure there was no free vip christmas events in the past unless I forgot so idk but idk 

• Like 1