Give me a Radio Host job

Tass

We should actually get a Radio Host job and have it able to have their own radio station on the boomboxes which people can basically play the same song as the Radio Host's boombox plays. You should be able to set the name of the station you wanna add and there can be like a separate tab for like "Player Radios" It could show the actual owners name underneath the title so if players play some bad shit on their radio station staff can yell at them for it and all that.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bone. said:

do u guys remember the hobo job

This is different than just mic spamming as a hobo, I'm suggesting a literal radio station on the boombox that people can tune into like in their bases or even just fucking around

clearly has never went to the radio section of the boombox and turned into a random ass israeli news station, bbc 4, live christian services, weather channel before. nuetral but leaning towards -1. dont understand how you dont vibe to bbc 4

• thumbdown -1 2

6 minutes ago, Billy said:

This can definitely be done - it shouldn't be very expensive at all serverside. I like the idea of music + voice.

I think I'll do this in June.

what happened to your rank