Question For All Staff

Money Man

I liked the community, wanted to help around. At times yes, other times no. It has its ups and downs. Filled with funny ass times, other times I wanna get up and quit and say fuck this.

i liked the server and just wanted to do something for myself and others, since helping people is my favorite thing to do. i don't regret it but sometimes it takes the fun away from the game.

Every sit is like an episode of jerry springer let em argue until they both never want to see each other again and if you're lucky they'll never make a sit again so its pretty entertaining, I'd say that's a pretty good trade off for working like a desk jockey for 30 minutes a week.

I joined because i wanted to help, and I have no regrets.

Only thing I don't like is sometimes i have to hop on when i dont feel like it and get a few hours in before i can go play other things but besides that i love it

• Like 1

I became staff because I enjoy playing on the server and I like helping people on the server. It's one of my favorite parts of the day. I do not regret becoming staff at all. There will always be challenges and ups and downs when staffing, but at the end of the day, I enjoy staffing on the server. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tass said:

I hate people and like banning them

3 hours ago, ZestyBoi said:

Wanted the tag

No, got my tag

anyone saying anything other than these two are lying

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • crine 1
  • thumbdown -1 1