John Cena job revamp

ItHappens

John Cena Poll  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather?

• John Cena revamp
    • Replace John Cena with something else

John Cena rework

• Add where he gets some sort of buff when fighting in the fighting arena.
  • Give him a passive where after each fight he wins consecutively he gets stronger until he turns into "The champ" sorta like pissed baby and king minion except its just John Cena with a wrestling belt.
  • Remove chair and add ladder.
  • Give voice lines but Booper has to be the actor.
  • or just remove and replace with some cooler lol.
  • Give him feature where he can challenge someone to a duel in the E menu.
Edited by ItHappens
  • Like 2

Honestly like the idea about duels in the E menu, since in his job description is to quote "You can go up to people and ask if they want to fight" and "Your purpose is to go up to people and challenge them to a duel or a fight". Maybe if he also had the ability to set wagers in the duel? It would also be cool if the John Cena job had a passive increase to fist damage. Though I think we should keep his main weapon as a chair and not a ladder.

Over all +1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see a revamp because the job is pretty fuckin' funny as you can throw chairs from blocks away. But I don't think he needs voice lines and the chair should stay, voice sweps might be spammed. Unless the lines are passively activated. A ladder might be nice but don't remove the chair, the chair makes him the most John Cena a John Cena can be; Chair Cena.