Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Jewann said:

i would never do this, but its a fair assumption to make from your perspective. going through the clips, i think the first time sixnut unpasted dupe and repasted to let one of our party members in without realizing a raid was going on (he repastes before any gunfire, and i believe this was an honest mistake.) and then at the end unpastes after we all die (which isnt inherently okay.) I think he may have unpasted because he realized he should have never repasted, but we will have to wait for a response from sixnut to know for sure.

I doubt that. In the video you can hear gun fire happening before he pasted the dupe

 

https://medal.tv/clips/48078010/d13377PR4qsi (showing the clip again) 

Edited by Rumblykibles74
Video clip
  • Thumb Down 1

Watching the videos carefully, you can hear that a golden AK-47 begins firing, in another clip, you can see this is Bupis' weapon. You can time up when Bupis walks in, starts firing, and then the dupe gets pasted down (which you can hear the sound of a tool gun as well.)

Both of these actions seem to be failRP, and as a SMOD, Sixnut should clearly know better to do so, even if the first pasting was an accident, the second one wasn't.

+1 for some sort of punishment.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

You are right about the gun shots. no idea why the audio didn't play on my phone. I was in vc at the time, and don't believe it was malicious, but all we can really do at this point is wait for sixnut to respond. I am now neutral for punishment since I have now listened to the clip with the correct audio lol.

11 hours ago, Rumblykibles74 said:

Yeah this was no accident. I would like to mention that someone tried to counter us right after he unpasted the dupe. This must have been why he unpasted it so the person can have easy access

I doubt this, none of use cared about our ents being taken and we were going to log off soon anyways. I doubt sixnut would be that petty about losing like 3 procs and 2 printer racks to FailRP intentionally and then proceed to FailRP right after. Like jewann said, he most likely did it to set it back to the status the base was at when the raid started.  I don't think this warrants a warn.

 

Also, who counter raided you?(Just out of curiosity)

In no way was me repasting dupe was with malicious intent I didn't realize I was being raided until I went to collect from my printers. I undid dupe to right my wrong when I realized what I did, and because we were all dead I figured it didn't matter. I wouldn't repaste dupe during raid especially to save the 4 printers in my printer rack. I guraentee both of my actions didn't affect you but for what it's worth I didn't mean to. I got off after because we decided to play valorant which was after raid was over for a good 5 minutes.

  • Like 1

 

9 minutes ago, Alexios said:


Crosspost for Case-law unless previous ruling is incorrect.

 

Brought into relevance considering no rule has changed under this ruling, therefore the outcome must be the same on both, as it is the same situation for both, no matter the intention.

 

I remember rumblykibles getting a verbal warning for this when he did it to me, in what seems to me like a more egregious rule break about 2 months ago. I think i lost the video that was used in the sit but i do have a screenshot that shows what he saw seconds before removing and replacing his dupe.

unknown.png

  • Like 1
  • uhoh 1
4 minutes ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

 

 

I remember rumblykibles getting a verbal warning for this when he did it to me, in what seems to me like a more egregious rule break about 2 months ago. I think i lost the video that was used in the sit but i do have a screenshot that shows what he saw seconds before removing and replacing his dupe.

unknown.png

Take it up with the person who gave them a verbal then, It'd be a warn per removal based on Fuel's case.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...