Defending base

1-800-Suicide

People on doors should be allowed to defend from wherever. I am +1 for lowering the amount of people allowed on doors to at least have the same max as party size (6-8). (bases with 2 doors can technically have 12 people on doors (6 players per door))

I have already made this suggestion multiple times but I will make it again. People sitting in 8 man parties with 5 different people 2 double doors where none are actually basing is the most cancer and unfun thing that has happened to raiding and it should not and was not allowed in the past. There is absolutely no way to raid a base while being in a reasonable raid area to defend themselves against a party that has 4+ people who will come instantly on command with snipers and sbc cannons to shoot you from a range where you cannot even see them just because they are on the doors and if you are thinking that it is possible and considering to reply with it i dare you to send a video recording of you doing it. In the past you couldnt kill anyone who was raiding without doing the 123 warn thing if you were not inside the base, after that the enforcement changed to where you had to be in /y range and do a bind to counter while outside and now the enforcement has yet again changed to where you just have to be on a door and you can do whatever you want to defend a base, making it impossible to raid a base that does this. It wouldnt surprise me if people started making hobo bases on the other side of the main base and shoot anyone who is outside. 

My suggestion is to make the rule/enforcement changed to where you have to be on the door and do a bind whether it is a /y or you have to advert warn because this just makes raiding the most unfun experience it has ever been. Having 4+ people running around each corner all to shoot you with an sbc cannon or snipe you from insane ranges is not an interactive way to play 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

i mean if someone is obviously raiding your base why would you have to warn them to get away. I feel a better way to implement this would be that there are more deployables like turrets etc you can place down of different tiers (a tf2 thing i know) like the heal bot. Raiding a base shouldn't be easy but i feel this is a better way to make it. Solo raiding is hard because you need people from all angles to kill people. Another way would be to readd potions and add god food again but that won't happen likely. 

"Having friends is an exploit apparently"

If I see someone raiding my base, I'm going to shoot them. I don't want to be warned for that. -1 You can only be on one base/front door at a time so it's not like they're basing somewhere else, some of that money is probably going towards them.

"It wouldnt surprise me if people started making hobo bases on the other side of the main base and shoot anyone who is outside. "

Whoever was the hobo wouldn't be able to defend the base in any way and any people in there would be liable to you shooting or bombing them as part of the raid since they'd be an obvious threat if they're on the doors, and they probably shouldn't be defending a base from inside of another base anyways. +1 for adding that to the rules

• thumbdown -1 1