[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I was think if you could add the vip classes with better guns and like more stuff to have on them cuz people pay for vip they don’t you Guys think we should add more weapons and other stuff to it

RDM zone suggestions:

• Force everyone to spawn with 100 armor (or maybe 0 armor)
  • disable size command in the area
  • disable talisman effects within the arena

Make an RDMrp server that lets you spawn with your cc.

Any chance you could rework Bitcoin Machines so they don't cause crashes and maybe buff them(they were awful before). Even tho they didn't make any money(or much money) I thought they were really really cool. Most popular way and probably the fastest way is to just print for hours now but it doesn't feel as special to me(and some others) because this is literally most common way on just about every server. How you like opened up a computer menu and typed was just so cool(to me at least) and it felt really unique because not every server has bitcoin machines but every server has printers(maybe different kinda printers but still printers)

Add more requirements to counter when in a party. people just join and create parties for the sole purpose of "free counter". Not all but alot of people do it and its not good rp at all. 

Maybe require party and gang members to tell people not to do x or they will counter etc. or that they actually have to be doing something together.

Jusr being invited into a party and going around killing people whenever your party member dies without any other rp feels stupid.

Edit: I remember walter saying something about it but imo the gang and party rules are either unclear of how to counter or that its just not a thing rn in which case i want it added

• Rubik unpinned this topic