[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Can we either get rid of terrorist or make them glow when there is a terror attack? Legit Wanted and ShardMario just killed like 30 people as terrorist and so many assumed it was just mass RDM

They're supposed to, I was told it is bugged today but I personally kind of feel like they lied about it somehow. Did you hear the terror notification and see the chat notifications?

Can we either get rid of terrorist or make them glow when there is a terror attack? Legit Wanted and ShardMario just killed like 30 people as terrorist and so many assumed it was just mass RDM

They're supposed to, I was told it is bugged today but I personally kind of feel like they lied about it somehow. Did you hear the terror notification and see the chat notifications?

I feel like there should be a sign like the abomination that says after 5 min RUN FROM THIS MAN HE WILL KILL YOU.

I feel like there should be a sign like the abomination that says after 5 min RUN FROM THIS MAN HE WILL KILL YOU.

I think just red is fine because what if they want to snipe or hide for another reason? Knowing exactly where he is at all times biases the gunfight

OH BTW WHILE I REMEMBER: SHADOWKNIFE NEEDS A NERF, INSTAKILLS RUIN ALL THE FUN OF GUNFIGHTS AND IT IS WAY TOO ABUSED

Suggestion:

Allow warrants with no mayor.

Fix warrants with mayor.

Suggestion:

Fix warrants with mayor.

Let me elaborate. When there is no mayor On, one cannot warrant, this causes problems.

When there is a mayor on, Mayors either habitually do not see the warrants or ignore them. Both of which need fixing.

Suggestion:

Fix warrants with mayor.

Suggestion:

Fix warrants with mayor.

Let me elaborate. When there is no mayor On, one cannot warrant, this causes problems.

When there is a mayor on, Mayors either habitually do not see the warrants or ignore them. Both of which need fixing.

Hopefully soon there will be a regular (or maybe vote or VIP) CP job that can accept warrants and fire CP, but in the meantime:

CP can batter any player's props if the player is currently wanted, warranted or in jail.

So i got this idea while handling a sit. So the Preacher killed the Spawn of heck for "The power of christ compels you". 

This was Rdm, and he was warned. But it got me thinking.

I feel we should add this in the Ruleset of Preacher. Where Preacher is allowed to kill Spawn of heck on sight, similar to babies killing pedophiles.

Now this could be kos on sight, or the Preacher has to advert something like " The power of christ compels you" then kill the monster.

He can even use his book and throw it at the Spawn of heck, which even further makes this a great Rp Addition. 

This is just an Idea. Either way i think it would be great to have

Suggestion:

Fix warrants with mayor.

Suggestion:

Fix warrants with mayor.

Hopefully soon there will be a regular (or maybe vote or VIP) CP job that can accept warrants and fire CP, but in the meantime:

CP can batter any player's props if the player is currently wanted, warranted or in jail.

I did not know this, Thanks!

• Rubik unpinned this topic