Jump to content

Two White Crocs

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Two White Crocs

  1. ur dumb i might be dumb, but who gay? ur gay
  2. Finally a gang I can get behind ecksdeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  3. It's quite broken....
  4. Secondary Server? For all of you who have been in the DarkRP community for a while, I'm sure you know of a couple servers that have the word "ICE" before them, there are three in fact. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=952638808 I'm proposing that we do this. The server is ALWAYS almost maxed out, and I'm sure with the new map we will get more player slots and more room, but how many slots can you put on one server before it becomes uncontrollable? One concern is our host, it can barely host one server, so how is it supposed to host two? Sugar has said we're moving hosts, to one that is better and cheaper. As a final statement, I'd like to add that even if the second server fails, it's not a permanent edition, we could easily terminate it after a month.
  5. "Preferably under the age of 12" [align=center]You're under the age of 12 [/align]
  6. This gang has been disbanded
  7. I wish I thought of this guide (Good guide m8).
  8. Greyguard = Autism (Who the heck spells grey with an e anymore)
  9. NO I called it I am da director. You will be there when I cannot Diddles did it first you gook Well IM doing it now you gook Besides, why not have Steve Harvey host it Understandable have a great day.
  10. NO I called it I am da director. You will be there when I cannot Diddles did it first you gook
  11. Had Jigsaw destryed the printers, I might be sympathetic to your cause. But that's not the case.
  12. *Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap* I'm proud of you Blacnova, I'll apply the day you become active.
  13. who are you
  14. Will you buy my unboxed fidget spinners?
  15. Are you saying people without an account cannot vote? Seems a bit odd to me. Anyone can spam the result as a guest, guest votes = nothing.
  16. 12/19 votes for the one-ways to stay are guests. RIP one-ways
  17. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  18. 1; One person with an AWP shouldn't be able to murder a whole squad of people.
  19. Dad gave me permission. No weebs allowed.
  20. A little peek into the everyday lives of the LeBlancs. [video=youtube]
  21. You supported Zek Sorry, but no more applications. If you want in the LeBlancs you have to stand out to Valentine or I.
  22. Gnome is tame compared to the majority of minges I have dealt with. Take a look at his reputation the forums, most people disagree with that statement.
×
×
  • Create New...