[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Add in a small soundboard and make this a gangreward.

Once every 5 seconds(to avoid spam) you can click on a button on the soundboard with stereotypical overdrived quotes such as:

"ATTEMPTED RDM"

"THAT IS RDM"

"MODS HELP"

"MIC SPAM"

"GEI"

"I AM CALLING AN ADMIN"

Once every 5 seconds(to avoid spam) you can click on a button on the soundboard with stereotypical overdrived quotes such as:

"ATTEMPTED RDM"

"THAT IS RDM"

"MODS HELP"

"MIC SPAM"

"GEI"

"I AM CALLING AN ADMIN"

Add this but make it a text to speech voice

Use the text to speech voice from that one space game that I can't remember

The text to speech voice I'm talking about is from a game calledcalled moonbase alpha. It wasn't made by the game but idk what it's called

Pyro Apprentice" timestamp="1521813058"]

"ATTEMPTED RDM"

"THAT IS RDM"

"MODS HELP"

"MIC SPAM"

"GEI"

"I AM CALLING AN ADMIN"

Add this but make it a text to speech voice

Use the text to speech voice from that one space game that I can't remember

The text to speech voice I'm talking about is from a game calledcalled moonbase alpha. It wasn't made by the game but idk what it's called

Yessssssssssssss!!! That would be awesome

Rework the way doors work entirely - Starting with the basic functions.

When a door is not owned, it should be unlocked. If someone sells a door, it unlocks.

When a door is lockpicked - the door should stay open and not close a few minutes later, locked again.

When a door is breached, the door should be broke until the door is fixed (add a door in entities or something).

When a player is added to the door, it doesn't always let them own the door and use it.

Breaching charge does not always work on some doors.

Link the doors to a building - if you own this door that is connected to this building - you cannot own another buildings door (Unless you are a job that allows mega basing - you can still own doors if you are not the original owner).

Add a "Allow party" to use door - way quicker then adding people individually.

Add a "Allow Job" to access the door - Makes it so that if you want a big cultist kidnap base, anyone that is a cultist can use the door.

Add a "Allow Gang" to access the door.

Make door prices vary based on the location - bigger buildings have a higher price to own the door. Add rent to the door that is based on a % of the door cost. Multiple people that own the door split the cost of the rent (Players who get added on still have to accept ownership of the door).

Add rule "You are not allowed to own doors for the sole purpose of selling them or preventing other people from using it".

You have to pay 30 dollars to repair a broken door/breached door.

New job that’s main purpose is to break people out of jail. 

Remove the tunnel base by cereal statue 

Have a new vigilante class called the “flash.” It can knockout people for 30 seconds and they become visible on the map to cp so they can be arrested (vip job only) 

Have Terriosts be able to kill civs since they are already kos/ remove 5 minute waiting period 

Have bloods and crips be kos since they already do it. Remove gang war for bloods and crips 

Make 2 Malfia jobs (Italians and Koreans and make them like bloods and crips. Also causes regular malfia job to be removed. 

Have tmods get the power to move people with their psygun.

• Rubik unpinned this topic